Chapter 24

We went to a park or something today and my dad felt the need to take this picture with a sculpture. 😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's just go back home, I'm sure we all would like to sleep." Alec tiredly explains.

We all start to walk back, the moonlight poking between the dark trees. We step over crunchy leaves and soft mud. It's starting to sprinkle.

"Like hell hes gonna..." katsu-kun mumbled next to me.
"when I get my hands on him!" he started.

"Hey just calm down katsu-kun" I held his arm.
"I-.......ok" he uttered. I grinned to myself, at least he's not planning to kill shoto for now.

We make it back to the house as it starts downpouring. I noticed kirishima was sitting on the couch arms crossed waiting for us. "Bakugou, would you like to say something to me? Or my rocks?"

Bakugou glared at him, after a few nudges from yours truly he gave up. "Fine! I'm sorry your old rocks fell on the floor." He glanced towards the table with rocks displayed for an apology.

"They look fine to me." Bakugou states, I hear Alec chuckle in the back. "-hes in for an earful." I heard him say.

"EXCUSE ME!" Kirishima jumped up holding a small black rock. He studied it.

"Do you see the damage??!! My glorious rock has been chipped." And for the foreseeable future, kirishima's criticisms continued.

"I'm going to bed" Mina stated.
"I will as well", yayaeorozu added.

"I'll stay and watch, this is funny" Alec mused as kirishima put the black rock up close to Bakugous eye.

Walking down the hallway, I reach the end and fall into my room. Laying on the carpeted floor, I turned to lay on my back. "Uuuggghhhhh." I complained. "Eehhhhhhh,I wanna sleeeeppp" I add. I lay on the floor In the dark for a moment.

"Are you done?" A voice asks from the bed. Startled, I turn my head and see shotos face looking down on me. He was floating above the bedsheets for some reason.

".......................no." I flip over on my face and groan. Shoto glided over onto the floor with me and grabbed my necklace.

"Um, bro no. That's mine" I say holding the chain.

Todoroki scoffed. "I'm not trying to steal him, just to activate him." He gestures for me to hand it over and I did, hesitantly.

He let out a deep sigh, "what a pickle you got yourself into, girl." Examining the necklace, he flipped the bolt over and read the back.

"Momento mori." He read. He handed it back to me and rubbed his face.

"I don't know much about you, but I think you're special." He said, putting his hands down.

"I need to test something." He murmured.

"Wha-" I was pinned. Hands above my head, and I was completely defenseless. His face above me was kinda hot, kinky-NO! NOT NOW YOU BUFOON.

"If I bite you..."he smirked "will you scream?"
He asks, fangs visibly longer. I am blushing so much right now. His face was darker and scarier than earlier. My instincts told me to run and I started panicking. Heart pounding a million times, I shut my eyes tight. I felt his pearly fangs graze my neck.

"SHING!!!" My necklace lit up bright like I had the sun on a string. Shotos eyes widened and he let me go. At the same time, the door bursts open.

"WHERE." Bakugou growled. A demonic aura around him that I've never felt before filled the room.
"ILL STAB A BITCH- oh hi bakugou." Kaminari said after appearing. They both looked at us, from me to shoto. He let me go but he was still on top of me.

"OI YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Bakugou shouted. Is it bad I feel special because he's jealous? I need to explain what happened, but I'm not completely sure either?

"He was just trying to summon you?" I look back to shoto, he nodded. "Yeah."

"Heh, the only reason you're not dead is because of her." Bakugou uttered and walked over to me. Shoto stood up quickly and ducked out of the way. He picked me up and carried me off.

I was layed over Katsu-Kuns shoulder, I look behind us to see a very confused spirit and shoto. I forgot all about kaminari, I'll have to apologize later.

"Why are you kidnapping me again?"

"Just shut up"