Chapter 25

Authors note at end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh god I'm so nervous, *author dies* this is my first time writing this kinda "stuff" don't hate me if it's bad. *cri* ok ok, it'll be alright, years of reading books will train me for this moment, agghhhhhhh I'm gonna die.

After closing the door behind him, bakugou set me down. He looks conflicted, and I try to touch him-

"Look, I still remember our promise." He said, staring into my eyes. He opened my hands with the bunny in it that I completely forgot about. His eyes... What a beautiful crimson.
"Admiring me?" He chuckles as I hit him several times in the chest. Suddenly he doubles over. "No..not right now." He said, fearful.

"What's wrong!?" I ask frantically as he shakes his head.
"It's getting worse, I need to go somewhere else.." I heard him mumble.

"What do you mean?! Are you ok?!" My anxiety's spiking.

"God dammit- AGH!" he jerks away. The room fills with a musky, strong scent that I couldn't get enough of, Making my knees weak.

"Please go!"he demanded in desperation.

"Like hell I am!" I grabbed his arm
His eyes widened, and his face flushes.
he looks at you carefully, His breath was speeding up drastically. What the hell is happening??
The smell is getting stronger, making me tremble. Katsu-Kun is holding himself tightly.

He was whimpering now, still trying to stop himself before his demeanor changed.
"You asked for it." He lets out a ragged  breath, roughly holds you to the wall and says in a low seductive voice, "be a good girl and stay quiet" he started planting small kisses along my neck, after looking at me, he moved to my collarbone, damn that's a turn on. Oh god I need some holy water. My entire body feels hot, I want more.

his body was leaning into mine, his face was so close to mine and our noses practically touched. Man was it getting hot in here? We were breathing heavily on each other.
His eyes, once crimson, turned a bright shade of yellow.
I feel inferior, but aroused at the same time. "Are you.... ok with this?" He asked, scared for rejection.
I giggled, "of course, just go easy on me." He threw his shirt off, leaving his jeans on. "Ok babygirl."

'What the hell did I just sayyyyy?'
'O-O what the hell did he just say???!'

He then started making out with me. I lifted a leg up around him as He pressed his crotch against me, that was a new feeling. I couldn't stop myself from moaning.
"K-Kats-ahh~" I pressed my hands against his bare chest. He looked at me in surprise, Seemingly making him more aroused. His eyes grew a brighter color of yellow. I felt like I was in a magic world of pleasure, Making out was something I didn't think was going to be on my agenda this year. Oop, what's poking me??

The door creaked open, the slightest hitch of the door snapped us out of our trance. We both looked towards the door to see a smirking Kirishima. Bakugous eyes went back to crimson.

"was I interrupting something?" He said with a cheesy grin, looking from bakuho to me. Bakugou  pushed me away and picked his shirt up off the floor. After pulling it back on he glanced at me and then to Kirishima.

"Take her out, now." Bakugou said.

"What's happening?" I ask

"He's in heat, a very bad one too" he whispered back before turning back to bakugou.

"Got it bakubro!" He thumbed up. We left the room and headed back to mine.

"Well here's your room, see ya in the morning. Hehe" he winked to me, making me blush in embarrassment. "ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!!"

"-what a bad liar" I heard Kirishima mumble shortly before the door closed.

For the rest of the night, his smell continued. Keeping you awake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me writing this:

Guyyyysssss, I got an art tablet yesterday so im holding off on the picture untill I get used to it

Guyyyysssss, I got an art tablet yesterday so im holding off on the picture untill I get used to it. It's the kind that you draw on the pad and it shows up on the computer screen. Please vote on my chapters, it bothers me when I see a certain amount of views on one and get like 1/4 people actually voting.

Love ya! 💕 also I think I'm gonna reveal my ship in the picture, it's not canon yet but I might make it because it's ADORABLE.