Chapter 21

How it be when a story you dreamed about once is actually popular. And I thought my writing was bad. Yes it is (was) 11:00 at night

 Yes it is (was) 11:00 at night

There is my room

I'm so frickin tired but it's all ok because I owe you all another chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why and what is the adalwolf?" I turn to Katsu-kun " do you know?"

He shakes his head and we all sit down on the couch.

"Let me explain further,"

Momo reveals a leather book and skips to a bookmark.

"Long ago, there was a superior race of werewolves , Adalwolfs, who reigned over the dark world. With the rising of the dark lord, endeavor, he took over and killed all of the superior species. It is very remarkable how this one escaped."

Bakugou shifted uncomfortably on the couch rest behind me. I reached up and he lowered his head so I could pet his ears, it was supposed to be casual but while I was feeling the fluff; Izu-kun also tried to touch it. Which resulted in Bakugo turning abruptly and knocking Izu-kun over unto the wooded floor.

"Fuck you deku!" Izu-Kun was taken aback.

"I just wanted to feel the floof...." he muttered sadly whilst returning to his seat. Which then I noticed Izu-kuns gloomy figure and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Alec asked. seeming everyone else wanted to know, including momo because I kinda just left during her story telling. Izu-Kun stood up, confused.

"Cmere." I wrap my arms around Izuku, who was taller than me and felt his angel soft curls. Come to mention it, I'm shorter than Bakugou too!

He didn't hug back.

"Kachans watching." He whispered urgently. I smiled to myself, this is his punishment for attacking the green fluff.

I released from the one-sided embrace and turned to see a very angry Barkugo.
Grinning to myself again, I pass katsu-Kun and sit back on the couch. Eyes burning into the back of my head.

"Please continue." I request to Momo.

"Oh, of course." She clears her throat as I catch a glimpse of Bakugou glaring at Izuku.

" it's remarkable how this adalwolf escaped, much less survived. I see he's already planning to mark his mate."

I turn abruptly to see Bakugo staring at my neck.

"Don't you dare!" Then I return attention to Momo.

"There's no need for that, at least not now. Tell me, what powers does he have exactly so I can have a heads up." I ask, suddenly self conscious of my neck now.

"All will be answered in the morning, for now we should get some sleep; we have a long day ahead."

(Hah, all will be answered in the morning. Author needs sleep too.

What's up? Doing ok in school or work? I'm just your friendly author. That sounds creepy, just ignore that last bit.)
-author