Chapter 15

Where are the days going? I feel like it's been 1 day but it's actually been 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My POV

It's so dark, I can't see anything.

Thud

I hear a heartbeat. Is it mine?

Thud, thud

It sounds like I'm underwater, where am I?

Thud

I'm falling, will someone help?

"Nice to see you again, how are you doing?" A voice asks from everywhere.

I try to look but I'm still in the dark, much like this situation. I'm confused and someone is trying to speak to me.

"Um, I'm fine. I guess." I reply.

"Good, your well being is important to me. If you haven't guessed already, you are in my soul. I'd like to share memories, so we can know each other a little better."

Ok, this is kinda creepy. Who's trying to talk to me. Will I see my own memories? Never mind I see it.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Enter the world of memories

"I'm a big girl, mommy can I go to the beach? See, I'm really really big."

A small girl who resembled me?

"No honey, we aren't allowed to go outside. Listen to your father, he said that to protect us."

I saw myself frown. I forgot what my mom looked like, she's pretty.

"Ok momma."

~the scenery changes to me outside my house~

"Where is he!" I saw a man holding my moms throat. How she supposed to tell you if you're choking her.

"H-he's g-gone! I'm by myself!" My mom was really struggling. Even though I really wanted to help, my tiny child body was frozen.

"Leave her alone!!" Daammnn, I'm savage. Oh shit he's  walking over.

"Look what we have here, a child."

He paused to look at my mom, her eyes filled with fear.

"Since your husband isn't here to protect you, I'll just take your daughter."

My eyes widened in fear, mom was helpless and apologetically looking at me. Ah shit, here we go again. His hand reached my face.

Fades to black
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"You see, after that incident. Your parents weren't found. Where your house was, lay a deep crater. Do you know what happened?"

I shake my head

"It was you."