Chapter 11

(Guys Im sorry, it's the time of night where I include memes so....yeah)

Bakugo POV

"I swear something knocked this over, look over here." The man speaking was one I recognized, he was wearing that damned hoodie. I stepped out in front of them.

"What's up fuckers?" I say. They were confused as hell, but it was quickly covered with glares.

"You're finally here, we've been waiting for you." The hooded face fucker said, while'st cracking his knuckles and stepped aside. A man with black hair and a scar line along his mouth and jaw approached me calmly.

"So you're the one everyone's been talking about." He mused.

(Hehehe, I'm the Ooogiee boogie maan.)

"I'm not allowed to return home without the adalwolf, so you're coming with us." He grinned. I stepped forward.

"Yeah, no. I have somebody to take home, and I know you have her. Hand her over, or you're gonna have a bad time." I say.

(Heh, sans. Ok I'll stop)

No reply. "Alright, you asked for it." I ran up to him and twisted at the last second to kick his feet out from under him.

He dodged and countered with a blow to my throat. I sputtered blood before jumping at him again, he threw a punch but I was quick to grab  his wrist and turned around. Holding the wrist and using my other hand to grab his shoulder cuff, I used some of my strength to lift his sorry ass over me.

I threw him to the ground, knocking all the wind outta the miserable bastard. Wiping off my hands, I glanced around to look for fuckface.

"Where'd ya go you bastard." I say, the man seemingly disappeared. Oh well, I still have to find (y/n).

"The smell of blood is stronger down here." I inquired. It smelled like (y/n), definitely not good.