Chapter 22

"Momo showed me a little more information on katsu -kuns past. So he's an adolfwolf? So strange, she'll tell us more tomorrow i guess..........." I drift off to sleep. About a couple hours later, it was midnight.

"Knock" a voice from outside the door said.

'Bruh, why not just-never mind.'

I open the door to Alec, who looked disheveled. Dude was standing in the doorway.

"So..hi. Why are you awake? This is like a first time pass but I do not like being woke up during my resting, who knows what kinda drea-"

"He's not in his room." Alec interrupts. He reached above his head and pulled his bangs back in almost a habit way.

" I haven't seen him, maybe we should have Mina or somebody look." I state, already feeling drowsy again.

"Y/n!!!!!! Get your boyfriend outta my room! He's gonna break my shelf!" A girly scream coming from what I saw to be kirishima's room.

"I'm coming!" I enter the bedroom door and see katsu-kun on a wooden shelf, which used to hold rocks that are now on the floor.

"What do we do?!" I shout. Kirishima shrugged.

"Your a wolf! Shouldn't you know what's happening??" I accuse.

Katsu-Kun jumped off the shelf, his pupils were slits.

"Go get someon-" suddenly I was grabbed and carried through the hallways. If I weren't terrified, I would've down the Naruto thing with my arms.

I glanced down to see katsu-kuns head, at least it's him. We passed the house and into the woods.

'Sigh, wait I can sigh inside my own head?? Cool!'

We passed a variety of trees and found an open field, haven't I been here before? Katsu-kun set me down.

"So! How did you get here? Ughm.."
He stared at me, unmoving.

'Kinda creeping me out'

I looked down to my curled up legs, messing with the fabric of my jean shorts momo gave me.
A hand lifted my chin gently and my eyes met katsu-kuns. In his eyes I saw something else besides a wild creature, I saw the boy I grew up with. Full of love and care.

His eyes drifted towards my neck, which gave me goosebumps. I am a little worried. Still on my knees he helps me up gently.

Then, he pulls his arms closer to himself while holding me. His eyes asked for my permission and I already knew what he wanted to do.

'God, how long have we known each other?'

'Am I ready for a commitment like that? Can't even hold on to my cheez its, what about a relationship'
The sun was coming up
"I-"

"There you guys are!"

Alec turned around.

"Guys, their over here!"

"Really?!"

"Is it too late!?"

I look back at katsu-kun and his eyes returned to normal. He put something in my hand and turned the other direction.

"Do you know how close you were to marking her!?" A voice said from in front of him.