Chapter 9

Bakugo POV

2 months ago

"Katsu-kun, I'm going to find a job." My companion said before leaving.

I frowned at the thought of her working and caught her hand outside. She stopped and turned to me with that goofy ass smile. "I'll be back, promise." She says.

"Fine, just don't overwork yourself or I'll destroy you." I say as she giggled at me and pat my head, which was a little difficult to her because I was taller.

"Bye katsu-kun!" She ran off.

Walking down streets, I looked around as I was consumed in memories with her, I didn't notice a figure rummaging through trash and stopped. They smelled kinda funky.

"Yes! Cheez its!" The hooded mass exclaimed.

'Cheez its?'

"Hey, what are you doi-"

"Nuuuu!" I was cut off by the whines of the red hoodie.

"The box is empty." He moped in despair.

(That's sad, Alexa play despacito)

The thing looked up with tears in his eyes.

He pulled down his hoodie and revealed ears like mine. He stopped crying and smiled.

"You're like me!" He yelled. I stepped back.

"Yeah, you smell weird." I said. That made him frown.

"That wasn't very manly." He said, turning his head towards the ground.

"Sorry, I gotta go now." I say while turning around.

"Wait! Let me come with you!" He begged.

"Why should I take you?" I say suspiciously.

"I have great tracking skills." He said. I regarded him for a moment and started walking away.

"Fine, just don't be loud." I say. He ran up behind me and started talking.

5 minutes later

"Hey! I smell something!" The boy exclaimed.

I looked at him. "Yeah? So what. You don't know what she smells like." I say.

He wiggled his eyebrows and I noticed a scar running from his right eye. "She?" He said, face getting close to annoy me. I pushed his face away.

"Yeah she," I glanced at his messy hair. "Shitty hair."

"Hey!"

(I may or may not have just fallen down the stairs. 😅 )