Chapter 16

"So, it has come to this. Shoto, you need a  rich maidens favor." Lord endeavor urged to his youngest song.

"I told you, there is no need for that." I scowled at my father. How many times must I tell him, men are my maiden.

"Nonsense, The shows are in an hour. I expect you dress appropriately for the ladies."

"Yeah right" I grumbled. Even though I'm against his wishes I'll do this for mother.
As I approached my chamber, the door was left ajar.

Entering the room, I see a white suit laying on the bed. It's for a prince on his show night. I entertain the idea of actually wearing this before I throw it back onto the bed.

"Rubbish, I'll dress in my own attire."

                      ~5 minutes later~

(His dress looks like that, what have I created 😅)

"This is more fitting." I say, completely happy with my choice of clothing. knowing father will be upset pleases me.

"Shoto!!!" I heard the lord of darkness shout from below.
I brushed my pearly fangs before stepping into the hallway.

"Better get on with the show."
I start walking down the corridor to the show room, which is downstairs.

"Help! You can't do this! That's my chi-" something cut them off as a thud echoed through the hallway

(Dudes, I'm a poor excuse of a human. I'm doing school stuff at the moment and I know that's not a good excuse on my part but please bear with me.  I just wanted to get something in.)