Chapter 13

(Sorry for all the POV switching if I'm confusing you. Also, I'm giving Kaminari some love.)

My POV

"So, why do you like this spot?" I ask Kaminari. He smiled sadly.

"Well, this is where I was buried. The LOV didn't want my death to get out so they buried me back here." He said.

I felt a pang of guilt stab me in the heart.
"O-oh..." I say. We sit there for a minute before I ask another question.

"Do your parents know what happened, where you were that day?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"No, my mom died from childbirth and my dad left her before then. I've just been on my own." He put his transparent knees to his chest.

I felt like it wasn't the time to be asking anymore personal questions so I stood up. "What's it like being a ghost?" I ask. Last question, no more after.

He shrugged. "It's kinda cool, but I wish I had a family to spend time with. One time I tried to appear to a family, they screamed and called somebody to do an exorcism. So I had to leave."

He sounded so sad. "Stand up, I want to show you something." I command.

He did as asked and I put my arms around the chilly mass. Even though he had no body, I wrapped my arms around where his body was supposed to be.
"Thanks, but there's no point." He still stood there. Not quite wanting to break the embrace.

"I'll be there for you, ok?" I say. He nodded and stepped back.

"You give off a warm aura." He states.

"Thanks?" I say. He smiled, a genuine smile.

I feel sick, my stomach was twisting and I completely forgot about my stab wounds. Oh yay, I'm gonna black out again.

"Are you ok?" Kaminari asks. I fell over before I could answer.

~~~~DARKNESS~~~

Bakugo POV

I looked into the room, which was empty except for a chair. I stepped closer, there was a scrap of (y/n)'s skirt on the ground.

"............." I didn't know what to say.

I left the room and headed towards the bar again. The scar guy was still on the floor. I stepped over him and ran outside.
She must've found a way out.

Outside, I met up with kirishima.  "Have you found your girlfriend?" He asks me as I punch him.

"No, I have not. She's not my girlfriend." I say.

"Ok, bro." He says.

I stepped around the side of the building to see....(Y/N)!

I looked at her body, not in a creepy way, she was covered in cuts and stabs. There was a puddle of blood around her.

"Do you think a vampire did it?" Kirishima asks. I shook my head, how was I supposed to know?

"Let's get her away from here before that bastard comes back." I pick her up. She was still breathing, barely.

On her neck was a necklace I've never seen before, shaped like a lightning bolt.

Alright! Taking a little break for Christmas stuff. I get inspired randomly to draw and stuff so I might draw Kaminari or toga during the fight scene. It just depends.

Merry Christmas!

Author