Chapter 23

Author: *waiting until it's exactly 12:00 to post this chapter*
——————————————————-—-——————
"Do you know how close you were to marking her!?" A voice said from in front of him. I stepped to the side to see who was in front of katsu-kun. A young looking boy appeared out of tree, like magic, and glided towards us.

He had a split hair color thing going on, red on his left and white on the right. I can tell he's in tip top shape because of his clothes.
So beautiful and.....HOT.  Lookin like a snac-
No!! Control yourself woman!!!!

I re-engage with the situation and stop staring at the boys muscles- NO I WASN'T!!!
The boy stared passed bakugou towards me, he looks familiar but I don't know why..

"I leave you with her for like ten years and you're already trying to mark her!??! Protect not snack!!" The boy started hitting katsu-kun. I move my hand up in reflex and the boy returns his attention to me with a gentleman bow.

"I am shoto, may I speak with you for a minute y/n cathetal?" Shoto says politely.

'Hehe, I'd love to spend some one on one time with that chunk of hunk.. 😉' I thought to myself

Shoto blushed and my thoughts echoed with the words.

'I-I can hear you...'

'HOLY FUCK. NO-NO-NO!!! I DID NOT THINK THAT OUTTHOUGHT'

'You kinda did.'

'Get outta my thoughts!!!!'

I saw him laugh to himself and put his hands up defensively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What everyone else saw:

You: *drooling at shoto*

Shoto: *suddenly blushes*

You: *flustered and confused AF*

Bakugou: I'm sick of this shit. Isn't this book shipping me and y/n!??

Mina: don't break the 4th wall dumbass!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ANYWAY! Shoto why are you here may I ask??" Momo says from behind us.

"A-ah yes, I thought it was about time to-"
He stopped.

"Bakugou, don't mark her unless she says you can." Shoto remarks.

"You changed the subject-" I tried to say but he grinned worriedly.

"I'm a bat- POOF!" Shoto turned into a bat and flew into the night. Bakugou stiffened up.

"He said poof...."I say. What the hell is this night I'm so tired. Turning around I saw alec in someone's jacket, Mina and momo standing together, uraraka and izu-Kun looking for shoto. Katsu-kun standing next to me unmoving, it was kinda unnatural so I poked him.

"Hey, you o...k..?" I ask, realizing my mistake as I looked up at the tall boy and saw- oh my god shoto didn't-HOLY CHiCKEN NuGGETs!!

"I'm going to kill him." Bakugou growled while wiping the bat poo of his face. Meanwhile I'm cackling on the ground next to him holding my stomach because laughing hurts.

"Let's just go back home, I'm sure we all would like to sleep." Alec tiredly explains.