Chapter 5

"You know that we will have to act out the plan tomorrow right?" I gave out a seemingly sweet smile, but my whole squad knew it was fake. "Oh, quit the mental growling, Leader Kim." Jin joked. Hoseok continued with a smug grin, "What a seemingly nice wedding we'll attend to tomorrow! To Michigan we go!"

------

"Oh my God." My whole body is shaking with anticipation while I fanned myself with my golden brown hands. The milky white tuxedo is too hot, it's unbearable! Oh, and noted the aircond, oh, so cold!

My eyes twitched in annoyance for the past two minutes, earning some giddy heartful laughs from the youngsters line. I surely wish that one of them would be in a situation where he's as terrified and anticipated like how I am today.

They just don't understand this, all of this. Why me, out of all people? And why do the bride of the day had to be YOONGI, out of all the thousands of women in Michigan?!

"Oh, we picked Yoongi because he's suitable to be the bride," Hoseok said out loud easily, ignoring the fire burning inside their leader's eyes. "And... he's one of the most serious person in our squad... and, um, he.."

Steve just gave out an amused chuckle, "What an amusing wedding." not ignoring Jungkook's mocking meme face, am I a joke to you?

Namjoon sulked, mumbling some profanities when everything reminds him of the conversation angrily before he arrived to the church and prepared for the day.

Yoongi flipped his fake blond hair and make a duck face, showing off his bright red lipstick. His makeup was very girlish, but he really look like a woman. "Oh, come on Namjoon. I'm equally as irrirated like you and the desire to make each one of their lives a nightmare is seeping through my humanity," his low voice makes the other shivers and mentally panic, "But I've learnt to stay calm, because we are some sort of professionals. And we have to enjoy this experience," he snorted while the groom just rolled his eyes.

Jimin clicked his tounge, "Professionals with the hearts of an energetic, wise kid. Like Conan!" Taehyung immediately scrunched his face and barked out, "How many times do you have to repeat that Conan Edogawa name?!"

And without them noticing, they started another childish fight, others tried to calm the situations down and the 'soon-to-be' newly weds just shake the irrirating fight out of their mind. Even though they acted like kids, but each of them have sly ideas under their sleeves.

"Jae Haeyang," the skilled inspector of Chicago Police Department chimed out, having to wear fake white beard, foolish makeup and acted out as the one who directed the 'I do's to the oh-so-sweet newly weds. "Do you swear to take care of Kim Haera till death arrived, stay with eachother when body immune isn't working, when one laid on their death bed? When one of you start to fight, will both never part until death make you apart?"

"I do.." muttered Jae Haeyang in the verge of tears, despite fight the annoying urge to roll his eyes, but he managed to smile happily at the bride, tears of absolute happiness seeps out of his eyes. Kim Haera just stared deep into his- her soon-to-be husband. When she thinks about this again, what a good choice to choose Haeyang as her husband. They will surely stay happy together.

"Kim Haera," the inspector started. The name earned some murmurs from the guests of criminals and mafia members, mostly from second in commands of most mafia organization attend the ceremony. "Do you swear to take care of Kim Haera till death arrived, stay with eachother when body immune isn't working, when one laid on their death bed? When one of you start to fight, will both never part until death make you apart?"

"Their names are surprisingly similar.." mumbled the guest to one another.

Haera took a deep breathe, suppressing the happy tears from bursting out of her eyes sockets. The day had come, and here she is with her amazing husband. The day couldn't be much more better. She muttered out a silent but happy 'I do' to him.