Chapter 14

And I really am thankful that I don't have to hold in my tired yawn again when our boring mini meeting finally ends.

--------

Third pov

The volume of the banging keep increasing.

"Guys, open up!"

Namjoon immediately shot up, hitting his head on the ceiling but he could care less. He jumped off the two storey bed instead of climbing down the stairs, because the chief is the one that's banging the door!

And he dead forget that they got an important mission today!

"Guys! Wake up!" The leader groaned when he found only Yoongi the one who stood up wide awake, in his midnight black suite all ready. Nice, he's prepared.

"Bultaoreune," Yoongi mumbles out to remind his leader. He stared into Yoongi's intense eyes and braced himself- they're late already, the big bright sun already intimidate him.

"Em, fire..." Yoongi gave him a 'are you serious?' look. He took another deep breath, "FIREEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"Shit!" Yoongi sweat down when he heard the chief's rapid footsteps from the other side of the door gone in the distance. Every living soul in this room's eyes popped out, scrambled to their feet from the bed. "FIRE?!" Namjoon could've swore he had seen Jungkook yeeted himself in a matter of second!

"STOP- everyone, get yourself together! Listen to my command!" His shouts really hurt Yoongi's ears. His demanding Alpha-like voice made everyone stopped in halt. Pfft, non-existent fire.

"I GAVE EVERYONE," he whispered, "including myself..." then back to his yelling state, "SEVEN MINUTES TO PREPARE THEMSELVES! WE HAD A MISSION TODAY, WEAR SOMETHING FORMAL,"

Namjoon gave a dark glare to a nervous Jungkook, "OR SOMETHING EDIBLE TO WEAR!" He thought Namjoon didn't know that he burned all the suites and tuxedos he got?!

"Seven minutes is all I give," He lowers his voice but keep the demanding tone, "Since Yoongi is already ready, we got the six of us... for that seven minutes." Everyone sweatdropped at their leader's sudden dark tone.

"I'LL SNATCH THAT TWO MINUTES!" He sprint off into the bathroom, others screeching with a murderous glint in each eyes. Yoongi sighed heavily.

Soon the door flew open, with a slumped chief at the doorway. "Don't... scream fire anymore, everyone... were panicked.." for once, the white paper skin man felt sorry for the chief.

--------

Jin's pov

"It has been a long time since we've been on a mission," Jungkook breathed out calmly without making any sound. We keep walking to the location we'll investigate pretty soon.

The suspected files that is said to hold great informations about the secret of New York City, which the president couldn't even comprehend what secret they're talking about based on the suspicious rumor, but he get nothing as an answer. Anxiety creeped onto his skin as he ordered the seven agents to investigate if the 'Death Machine' gang really had such files in their headquarter.

The chief said the leader of Death Machine is said to look like the one you'd last expect to run a pretty succesful group full of experienced hackers.

"Hackers?" Yoongi breathed in, eyeing every corner, not knowing what to do if there's any sensor around. "Don't worry, I already told Namjoon to stay with Hoseok as, they break through the chief's room. The both of them couldn't stand being stood out in front of out own boss!" Jungkook said out casually with a sense of humor under his words.

"Damn, if I were Hoseok, I would've stayed too instead of being in here." I slowly fixed my coat, straightening myself with confidence. I smiled to them, any smart brains wouldn't fall for the trick.

We heard silent beep somewhere in the wood, it's not a camera. I keep my smile natural as I headed for their front door. Jungkook and Yoongi eyed me closely.

It's okay, we have been trained for years. The earpiece in our ears also stood silent, mentally signalling nothing suspicious here.

"FBI, open up!!" I yelled loud enough to make my heart quiver with slight fear.

Yoongi scoffed, "Where do you think we are in? Movie?"

I laughed at his dry humor as a boomed laugh startled the three of us,

As the voice came from our earpiece. The sinister voice suddenly turned nice, oh much to our liking. "Hello boys. What have made you to stood so stiff in front of my headquarters?"

Yoongi smiled out, knowing this guy can see their faces right here. "Your headquarters? Pardon, to simply put here, I thought this was the adress of the guy who's in huge debt with me." Yoongi deadly snarled, really sound like he's genuinely annoyed. Maybe he's referring to my 18 dollars' debt... uh oh.

We can tell he had just entered through the system because we heard a type of statisc before the line really sounded 'dead.'

"Mmm.. how can I-"

Jungkook screeched, "Open the door already you dimwits!" he went to the door and kicked it down.

Jungkook pov

Jin and Yoongi's eyes popped out in surprise but they quickly balanced themselves from their visible anxiety.

"It's safe to go, until you've met a metal door at the end of your path." Hoseok's firm voice suddenly went alive in my line. Yes! But does that mean the guy has already been removed from here..?

"J-Jungkook, we're going to come to you guys in half an hour." The leader's shaky voice quickly became stable in a matter of second. Then Hoseok's voice is on the line, "That guy from earlier really startled us for minutes. Then we've remembered we successfully removed the location signal months ago, God!"

"Umm..." Namjoon's voice trailed off, thought I heard faint keyboard noise going off. "We had successfully pushed him off your line, but not for Jin and Yoongi. This will be hard to give you orders..!" I felt a goosebump rose up when the leader's voice rose up in anger.

Like fire and water, luckily there's Hoseok to calm Namjoon down. Hoseok said with a calming voice in my line, "This is going to go right, calm down. By the way, he had also broke into Tae and Jimin's lines. We're focusing in obtaining into their line again since they're important for the next part."

I cannot speak because no one here want to take the risk of giving off our job here. But I'm assuming they're trusting to follow my path, despite having no single clue how to win in this game. That includes me.

My heavy breath lingered on as I could feel the anxiety from here. Though, the confidence is also brimming.