Chapter 12

His gaze darkened, showing off his canine in a sneer. Then he voiced out his disappointment, "I've never expect this to happen anytime." Sneered Jimin with venom, everyone in the room watched the man in disblief. "I expect this killing attemption will not happen again in the future."

------

Yoongi's pov

Things are getting worser.

What with these weird coincidences? First, someone grabbed Jungkook's ankle. And now, Jimin's life was almost on his line because someone set up a dagger trap under the door of his office by turning the door knob and pushing it.

I get the chills for a second, confusion and anticipation attacked me at once. My mind hurts, but I keep on thinking about it. My index finger crossed against my chin as I gently caressing it.

"Yoongi." A monotone voice caught me off my guard. Namjoon looked down on me as he took a chair nearby and carried it before placing it next to me.

I blinked once, watching him took a seat. He took a short breath and muttered out, "Things has been crazy nowadays."

I hesistated to reply, I don't understimate the definition of crazy. "..yeah. But I believe the suspect is far more wiser than we thought. It couldn't do any of these while it was in this building. It will immediately raise suspicion of course, unless the suspect was someone that's highly trusted between us. And I couldn't think anyone more than the seven of us."

I added up, still staring straight to Namjoon's hurtful face that somehow screamed I think the culprit is in the same room with us, accept the truth, but I just can't. "My instinct said otherwise than what you think-" my words get cut off by a slightly angry Namjoon, "I don't believe there is a culprit in between of us!"

I went silence, swallowing the saliva in my tounge. He continued, rage were evident in his tone. "I don't want to believe any of us is the reason behind all of this! But what can we do?" His voice cracked, he's just like me. He gets soft easily with people that he had loved for 13 years. His voice of rage outburst slowly softened after noticing my weak look- we all are at loss here. "We lacked evidence of proving that these happened are not involved between us seven! I lacked the evidence to prove the chief and manager Steve that these 'break-in's or 'betrayal' were NOT from us, but what else can I show to them?"

He hung his head low, his hand gripping onto his hair in distress. He pulled his hair to give himself more pain, and for my concern, I didn't let him continue. I saw some strands of hair tucked out from his scalp, strand by strand falling gently to the floor.

I grabbed his hand and scattered his fingers away, eventually feeling his hand softened by my touch.

"You can't handle all of this alone," mumbled a sudden voice behind us. I snapped my head up and saw Jin crossing his arms to his chest. "I want to help."

Namjoon faced him to voice out his sneer, "What if you're the suspect?"

Air of heavy tension engulfed into the room. Jin looked startled with the question, but didn't manage to hide the hurt in his eyes perfectly. He gave a smile of reassurance, "I promise you can trust me."

Namjoon stared deep into his soul, but Jin spoke nothing but sincerity. With a smile of hesistation, their leader nodded to Jin. Beam of happiness immediately lit Jin's face.

And thus, Jin, Joon and I will inspect this together.

But it's not as easy like what you've just read. Tension is building inside me. I stared worriedly at Jin and Namjoon's way as they discussed about future plans.

But I'm scared. What if this all came from the leader himself?