Chapter 13

But I'm scared. What if all of this came from the leader himself?
------

Yoongi's pov

Seriously?

Everything that has happened, and you suspected your friend that has 13 years of friendship with you?

My frown deepens, the sudden migrain attack didn't help. Jin glanced at me, and the way his eyes glint with desire made mine widened.

"You feel it too?" His sudden question startled us. I coughed, "What?" "You feel it too." He sounds more like demanding than asking, and I found myself guarding up. Though, I believe I may know what he's talking about.

I did see Namjoon tense up. He do know what Jin is talking about. I straighten up my post, "I don't think so."

His eyebrows fall in deeper, eyes squinting with slight disappointment. "Are you denying yourself?" I unconciously took a step forward, "Not."

"Are you protecting him?" My mouth gaped in surprise. Are you for real? "No?!" I let out a stressful sigh before continuing, "I don't want to believe everything that has happened in here is caused by one of my co-workers."

"You know being this positive could lead us to a bad path." He hissed out in distaste. "Yeah," I lowered my face but maintain the eyes contact, "But you know who I am. I'm Min Yoongi. Has you ever heard me saying something that didn't become real?"

The tension builds up more on Jin's face. "Oh, come on!" And you could say that all we did in the past five minutes are staring at each other's face.

"Hoseok?" The sudden mention of his name left Namjoon's mouth. The both of us broke our staring contest and faced where Namjoon is facing. There stood the stiff man with a slightly gaped mouth.

Namjoon's face scrunched up more, "What are you-" "Jin! Do you really think that the culprit could be the leader himself?"

The said leader massaged his forehead and raise a finger to stop Hoseok from keeping on talking, but he heed the warning. "We need to trust each other. We've been together for almost two years, and-"

"Jung Hoseok!" My annoyed snarl received the same action from Hoseok, which I expected for him to mutter out an apologize. The leader's gave a hard but reassuring look to skeptical Jin, "We will get through this together. Hoseok's right. We need to trust each other more."

Before Jin managed to let out a word from his already widened mouth, Namjoon continued, "All right! We don't really get many mission in this season- Jimin! Tae! Jungkook! Come here!"

Hoseok flinched at the sudden changing of his tone, "Oh geez. You will got me deaf right there." His annoyed scowl just made Namjoon grin wider. Thus, small footsteps were heard coming toward our ways. "Ahh, their calm footsteps are so cute.." the three of us gave a look to Jin.

He paid no attention to us and keep looking at the slowly opening door. Here came the three boys and Jungkook left the door ajar.

"I want to fill our meantime. Since we didn't really get many mission in this season, let's do an avtivity right?" The three youngsters nodded in agreement. I'm surprised they loves and adore Namjoon so much you can practically see their eyes shone when they're facing at our leader. I'm not going to object, I do the same too.

"Tomorrow, we will go out boxing!" Namjoon announces. Immediate silence filled the room for a few seconds. Taehyung asked quietly, "Seriously? Boxing?"

"Nahh," Jungkook and I groaned. Aww man, I was about in hype to kick someone's ass for fun.

"Noo. But we will practice fighting with each other. I see that Jimin and Hoseok doesn't even grow muscles lately." He snickered, earning a smack from the sunshine of our group.

However, Jimin was straight out confused. "Grow out muscle?"

Everyone stayed silent. He stood up from his seat and buckled his thighs, his black cotton trouser expanded a little from his muscles coming out in force. "Grow out muscle?" He stared rather deep into your eyes with a teasing tone, including that small smirk.

Hoseok swatted his hands crazily and his panic voice had shown out, "Jimin! Stop! Hushhh hush hush don't do that to the fangirls.." Jimin gave a disappointed look to him and finally sat down.

And I really am thankful that I don't have to hold in my tired yawn again when our boring mini meeting finally ends.