Chapter 5

I realise that she is not interested in talking to me , so I stood still just like her.

End of Ryan's POV

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Katy's POV

Thank God he has stopped talking. I thought.

I was still waiting at the bus stop , when suddenly my phone ranged.

I picked it up.

"Hello ?". I said.

"Hi , Katy ?". A man called.

"Yes speaking".

"You have won the crossword competation of our library , please come tomorrow and collect your prize". He said.

"Really ? Oh wow !". I said. "Sure I will , but don't you remember that I come daily at your library?".

"Ofcourse I do remember. But its my job so .." , He said.

"Ok thanks".

We hung up the phone.

"Congratulations !". The boy said looking at me.

I looked at him with a confused look.

"You just won a crossword competation so .. congratulations". He said again.

I looked at him and then at floor.

"How did you know about it ?". I asked while still looking down.

End of Katy's POV

Ryan's POV

Wow , what a pretty voice !! I thought.

"Im sorry but the voice of the speaker is too loud so it gets in my ear too". I said and chuckled , thinking that maybe this will make her laugh.

But she moved her head away again.

Suddenly we heard the voice of the bus and get into the bus.

I sat beside a boy of approximately my age. I decided to talk to him.

"Hey". I said offering him my hand.

"Hi , I'm Liam". He said.

"Oh , I'm Ryan , I'm new in this city". I said.

"Really , then it's going to be fun, I can show you some beautiful places in this city". He said excitedly.

"You will?". I asked.

"Yeah , so tell me your routine and I'm going to manage some days from my boring and hectic University routine". He replied.

"Oh wow ! Where do you study ?". I asked while taking out some crisps from my bag.

"Miami International University of Arts". He replied. "I am doing Textile designing"

After listening Textile designing I became happy. Because I was also here to do textile designing.

"Really ? I am also here for my furthur studies , I have chosed textile designing too". I replied.

"Wow , that's great , why don't you try in my university ?". Said Liam.

"Ofcourse I'm going to join soon". I said offering him my chips.

"Thanks". He said while taking some chips.

End of Ryan's POV

After that half an hour of journey of the bus , Katy was dropped at home. She opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water and started drinking water.