Chapter 39 (LONG CHAPTER)

Few days passed away. And they were getting along too well. Sandra was happy with their relationship and so was Aurora. They both were happy that their children are getting what they want.

But Brody was very unhappy with this decision. He didn't liked this idea at all. But still Katy and Ryan's love is so strong that nothing could beat it.

"You should buy this dress. This will look rocking on you". Said Ryan standing in a mall with Katy.

"But its too expensive". Said Katy frowning.

"So what ? I'm still alive". Laughed Ryan.

"Hahaha very funny.. no not now , next time". Said Katy.

"Hey I'm serious. Buy it".

"No Ryan , we'll buy it next time". Katy smiled.

"Okay". Ryan passed Katy a cute frown and Katy couldn't help but giggle at his innocence.

"You know whats the day today ?". Asked katy.

"No , what?". Asked Ryan absolutely clueless.

"Today your mom has invited me and my mother to a feast".

"Oh yeah... I remembered". Ryan pretend to remember while he still didn't get it.

"Ryan ? You're still confuse right ?".

"No.. I mean yes but ... I mean", Ryan immediately stopped when he saw Katy rolling her eyes.

Katy went to the dressing room. And just when she was about to close the door Ryan abruptly entered the room and locked the door.

"Ryannn what are you doing ?". Katy whispered but in a louder voice. And started opening the door behind Ryan.

But Ryan just wouldn't let her open the door.

"Ryan ... what's wrong with you , someone will catch us. Ryan please let me open the door. Ryan someone might see us I think we should probably leave right ?... Ryan please let me open the do...", Ryan suddenly put his hand on Katy's mouth.

"Shhhh , it's okay. We won't get any other moment like this". He said and leaned in closer making Katy move backwards and he trapped her between his arms.

"Ryan...", Again interrupted by Ryan.

"Shhh don't speak". He whispered. Katy smiled in herself.

Then Ryan hold his hands and put them above her head. Their fingers locked. And there he was , placing his lips onto Katy's lips. The beautiful moment of canoodling. Ryan lowered his body and kissed her neck impetuously.

And the lower Ryan was going the upper Katy lifted her head. She feel so precious when she's around Ryan and feels like he is the only one whose not going to harm her.

Ryan lay hold on her waiste and pulled her closer to him. Katy put her hands on his shoulders and slowly they were going down.

They were having an intense moment4 inside when someone knocked the door.

They quickly pulled themselves.

"Ye..yes ?". Asked Katy. She was so scared. But Ryan was not at all worried.

"Hey we don't have a whole day can you come out quickly". Asked a women.

"Ryan ...", Katy was interrupted again.

"Watch this". He said as he hold Katy's hand and walked out of the room holding her hand. Everyone was staring at them but Ryan ignored them and took Katy outside that shop.