Chapter 27

When I reached there , I saw Marve sitting in his cabin and talking to a lady.

I hid behind a wall and waited for him to be alone. Because I don't want to create any panic.

Few minutes later , I saw that lady coming back to her own cabin. And then after a while , she left the office.

Now Marve was all alone in the office. He was busy scribbling something on his note pad and then shift to his Laptop.

I stood there, waiting for the right time.

"You're not getting away with this".

I thought. And then I angrily walked inside his cabin and then towards him.

"Hey ,what are you doi....." , Before he could complete his sentence , I punched him so hard on his face.

His nose started bleeding. He wiped his blood and then looked at me with anger in his eyes.

I just couldn't stop myself. He hurt Katy. He hurt her. I'm not going to forgive him.

Suddenly Katy's crying face flashed in my eyes. This made me even more angry and so I kicked his main part.

A groan came out of his mouth as he got up and grabbed my collars.

"You idiot". He said.

I made him let go of my collars and then punched his abdomen. Three to four more punches on his face before I pulled his hairs and dragged him to the wall and hit his head on the wall.

"You hurt Katy ? A girl ? Who gave you everything. Her time , her hard work, her health , her dreams , her family , and everyTHING". I shouted.

Then I again punched his face.

"You f***ing raped her... You piece of S**t 🤬🤬🤬. She hates you and guess what this is what you DESERVE". By saying the word deserve , I kicked his leg.

I slapped him multiple times and then I let go of him. I started walking away but then....

I turned around and said. " If you dare touch her after you reach home , I swear I'll add this in your case".

End of Ryan's POV

Marve wiped his blood from his handkerchief and stood up. He walked towards the mirror infront of him and stared himself.

Eyes started filling up with anger.

Ryan's House

Brody was watching TV , while Aurora was sleeping in her room. Ryan sat beside Brody.

Brody looked at him. "What ?".

"I need your help". Said Ryan.

"In what ?". Said Brody as he switched his eyes from Ryan to the TV.

"My friend... she ... um ... oh nevermind". Ryan stood up and walked towards the fridge to grab a can of Soda.

Brody find this a matter to be worried so he also joined Ryan.

"What's up buddy ?". He asked.

"Brody I really don't know how to tell you this but ... there is something I want to talk about".

"Ryan please say it clean , don't play riddles with me". Said Brody.

"I don't know how you're going to react to this but my friend has been ... has been raped". Said Ryan.

Tears started filling up his eyes. Brody's eyes widen. He looked at Ryan in shock.

"What ?". He asked. " That girl who came earlier ?".

"Yes , Katy". Said Ryan.

Brody stared at Ryan. He himself doesn't know how to react.

"Ryan ... I um .. sorry to hear that". Was all he could say.

"Can you file a case against it ?. Asked Ryan.

"What ? Me ?".

"Yes please don't say no. This is very serious. Help me please". Said Ryan.

Ryan started crying. His cheeks were wet and his nose turned red.

"Ok ! Ok ... I'll help you , don't cry". Said Brody.

Brody love his small brother. He love his intentions, his kind nature , his abilities and his everything.

He pulled Ryan into a hug and started crying too.

....Katy's House....

Marve inserted the keys in and entered the house. He saw Katy sleeping on couch.

He hung the keys on the key stand and then walked towards the couch. Katy was sleeping peacefully. Her hands under her head and her body almost curved like a nutshell.

Marve wake her up.

"Hey wake up". He said but in a gentle manner.

Katy woke up and sat on the couch. She saw bruises on Marve's face.

"Oh my God ! What happened ?". She asked. But within a second she remembered that Ryan stormed off from her house and went straight to Marve's office.

Katy got prepared. She got prepared to be beaten again , She got prepared to get those bruises again just because Ryan must have taken her revenge.

"I .. ahhh , I'm hungry. Make me something to eat". Said Marve as he stood up and then sat on his chair in the dinning room.

"Uhh yeah ! What do you want to eat ?". Asked Katy.

"Anything". Said Marve.

To be honest Katy was kinda shocked with Marve's behaviour. Instead of beating , he was behaving just okay.

Katy quickly made him corn soup and some spicy spaghetti.

She served it to Marve and Marve passed her a smile.

Katy's eyes got widen. She knew something is weird.

"What's up with him ?". She thought.

But deep down inside of her , she knew that what has changed him. Ryan must have beaten him and now he is in shock.

Next Day ...
At Court

The whole court room was empty. Silence everywhere. Except for the fan making wind noises , The ticking of the old but worth hanging clock and the squeaking of the door in the next room.

Ryan and Brody were sitting in the room impatiently. Ryan looking at his watch again and again while Brody tapping his hand on his thighs.

Suddenly a man overly dressed as a wise noble man entered the room and sat across them.

"Hello , I'm Mr. Adam Franklin. I have done my LL.B from university of Idaho Law". He said. He took out his glasses from a box and allowed them to rest on his pointed nose.

Then he go through our files.

"So I have heard that you're here for a rape case..." , Ryan interrupted Mr. Adam.

"Marital Rape sir". He sdded.

"..Yeah sorry Marital Rape Case. So...." , Mr. Adam stared at them.

"... lets begin the case". He completed.