Chapter 50

It was Thursday and today Ryan's report was coming. Everyone was very scared. Specially Ryan.

He wasn't even coming out of his room.

"Call him out, why isn't he coming out?". Asked Aurora.

"Mommy he's scared. Wait I'll call him". Katy replied.

Katy knocked the door and waited but there was no response. She knocked again.

"Ryan open the door". She said. After few seconds Ryan opened the door and peeped outside.

"What happened Ryan?". Katy asked. Ryan just shaked his head and kept looking down.

Katy got inside and hugged him. "Ryan why are you so scared? Everything is going to be okay". She said. Ryan nod.

When they came outsose, Brody and Aurora were looking at the report. Ryan stared at their faces to detect any sad emotion. Katy tightened her grip over his hand.

Aurora smiled and wiped her tears. Brody got up and hugged his brother. Katy and Ryan were confused.

"Mom what's in the report?". Ryan asked.

Aurora looked at Ryan and then at Brody. "Your cancer..... It's proceed to the next stage. Stage 4". Aurora said and started crying uncontrollably.

Katy's eyes widen and Ryan's eyes filled with tears. Katy hugged Ryan. "Ryan you're going to be okay please don't lose hope so soon. Please Ryan".

"Ryan let's see what doctors have to say.. don't lose hope". Said Brody.

The whole room filled with sobs and sniffs. And Ryan got scared.

Everyone went to the hospital including Sandra. They waited for the doctor to go through the report. When she came outside Ryan gulped.

"Aurora may I speak to you for a moment?". She asked.

Aurora got up and went inside the cabin with the doctor. "Aurora I'm assuming that you have gone through this report before".

"Yes doctor".

"Then you should know this by now that this treatment has been failed for Ryan". Doctor said with sadness in her eyes.

"What?". Aurora asked. "You didn't know that?". Doctor asked.

"No no I knew it but ... Doctor please ... Tell me what else can we do? Is there anything we can do?". Asked Aurora.

The doctor sighed. "Please don't say no please doctor please". Aurora begged the doctor.

"Please calm down ... Yes there is something we can do". Said the doctor.

"What? I'll do anything". Cried Aurora."Bone marrow transplant". Said the doctor.

"Bone marrow transplant?". Aurora asked. "Yes, a fully matched bone marrow will do wonders". Doctor explained it to Aurora. "His blood group is O-".

"But where will we find a perfect match?".

"Test... Everyone should get tested, it's about your son. You should start the work from tomorrow. As soon as possible". The doctor said as she went away before patting Aurora's shoulder.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^×××^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"So when should we get tested Aurora?". Asked Sandra.

"Some should do today and some should do tomorrow". Aurora replied. "And please whoever owns a perfect match please don't say no". Aurora cried while saying this.

"No no, mommy I will never say no to it. I promise". Katy said.

"And me too". Sandra said.

Brody brought the coupons and gave them to Sandra, Aurora and to himself.