Chapter 6

It was 1 in the morning , when Katy showed up at home. She inserted the keys and entered the house.

Katy put the keys in the key tray. She tiptoed to her room so that Marve doesn't wake up.

But things doesn't go as we planned or our luck doesn't work when it has to.

Katy's elbow touched the vase which was placed on a table outside Katy's room.

The vase fall down and broke into many pieces. And obviously created a lot of noise.

Katy's eyes widened. She knew it was coming. The pain , the aggressiveness , the power of beating. She was scared.

She put her bag on the floor and started picking up the pieces quietly. A minute pass by but there was no sign of Marve.

"Thank God". Katy whispered.

Just then Marve's door flung opened. Katy looked behind.

It was MARVE. He was standing behind Katy and looking at her.

She stood up and made a scared face.

"What are you doing at this hour ?". He asked.

"..uhhh... I am thirsty .. so I was going to..to drink water". Replied Katy.

"Really ?". He made (Don't mess with me) face at Katy.

"Yeahhh". Said Katy.

Marve looked at the watch she was wearing that she usually wears when ever she was going out.

"You are still in your formal clothes. You are lying right ?". He asked coming closer to Katy.

"N..no Marve". Said Katy as she started backing up a little.

"Your hairs are still opened , you are wearing sandals and not your slippers , your makeup is still fresh, your watch and .... Your..." , Marve started coming more closer.

He bend down a little to Katy's level. Katy moved away. But he grabbed her hand and took her handbag.

"....And your bag". He completed.

Katy gulped and looked at Marve with her teary and scared eyes. She was breathing fast. Marve knew it.

Marve pulled her hairs and leaned in closer.

"Ahhhh... Marve , please stop... ahhh please its hurting". Cried Katy.

He pushed her on the floor , where the pieces of glass were still there. Two of the pieces were inserted in Katy's palm.

"Ouch... ahhh". Katy hissed in pain.

"STOP LYING TO ME". Marve yelled. "Or you'll see the worse".

He left the passage and went inside his room.

Katy tries to take out the pieces of glass from her palm.

"Ahh...", she weeped in pain.

Katy stood up and went inside her washroom.

She washed her hand and put a bandage around her hand. But it didn't stop bleeding.

....At Ryan's house....

"Ryan ! Is this the time to come home ?". Asked Aurora.

"Mom , I was with my friend Liam. He took me to his house and we played games". Ryan replied taking out a water  bottle from the fridge.

"So when is your University starting ?". Aurora asked.

"From next week". Replied Ryan.

"Ok , lets go shopping tomorrow .. we'll buy you new clothes". Said Aurora.