Chapter 21

"What are you doing ?". Asked Ryan. Still holding onto Marve's hand.

Katy slowly pulled her hands down. As tears startes streaming down her cheeks. And Ryan's eyes filled with much angerness.

"Leave my hand". Marve stated.

Ryan stared at him for a while. They both were having eye fight. Then abruptly Ryan pushed his hand on the ground.

"How dare you touch her ?". Asked Ryan.

"She's my wife ... I can do whatever I want. That shouldn't concern you alright?". Said Marve.

"Katy..." , Ryan looked at Katy. And by listening her name , she also looked at Ryan.

"He always does that ?". Asked Ryan very concern.

"Stop asking these questions from my wife... stay out". Said Marve as he started to pull Katy's hand.

"Leave her alone". Said Ryan as he snatched Katy from his grip.

"Give her to me". Marve shouted as he pulled her and started putting her in the car forcefully.

"I said .. Leave her alone". Ryan grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the car.

"Why are you creating panic boy ... its none of your businesses. Get out". Said Marve.

Before Marve could grab Katy's hand , Ryan quickly hid her behind him.

"Don't touch her". Ryan said.

"So now you're going to snatch my wife away.... huh ??? You SLUTTT". Shouted Marve. He pulled Ryan with his collars and punched him in his chest.

"Ryannn". Cried Katy.

Ryan fell on the floor , he stood up and walked towards Marve.

He slapped Marve and Katy gasp seeing that.

"YOU ..... How Dare You ???". Marve shouted and again he grabbed Ryan with his collars and started beating him.

"Marve please stop... Marve !! NOO". Cried Katy. As much as she wanted to save Ryan , she was scared of getting in between them.

Marve pulled Ryan's hairs and pushed him on the road. As the fight grew dangerous , people started watching them. They gathered and made a circle.

Ryan tried getting up while cleaning his blood from the corner of his lips.

"And what are you shouting for ??". Asked Marve as he started coming closer to Katy.

Katy got scared and move back a little bit.

Ryan tried his best to stop Marve from getting any closer to Katy by grabbing his feet. But Ryan was weak at that time.

Marve went to Katy and slapped her. He then trapped her between his both hands and pushed her against the car.

"You are supporting him... OVER YOUR OWN HUSBAND ..... You Cheattt". Said Marve as he shaked Katy very badly.

Ryan stood up and pushed Marve away from Katy.

"What kind of a husband are you ??". He asked.

Marve looked at him angrily.

"I would always think why Katy have bruises on her body everyday ... Now I know. Its you". Ryan pointed at Marve.

"You have seen her body ?? Did you touch her ?". Marve asked in vexation.

Both Ryan and Katy's eyes got widened.

"No .. Marve listen to me..." , Before Katy could speak up.

Marve walked towards her to beat her up but Ryan pulled Katy behind.