Chapter 8

Katy stood up at the bus stop. Shivering in the wind. Waiting for the bus. Waiting for her husband to beat her again.

"Hey". Someone with a familiar voice called.

Katy looked at the person who just joined her at the bus stop. It was Ryan. He was sucking on his lollipop.

Katy chuckled invisibly.

"Hey". She replied.

"Oh wow .. This is the first time you actually replied". Said Ryan.

Katy smiled and kept staring down at the floor.

Ryan's POV

I was busy eating my lolipop when suddenly I noticed a bruise on Katy's palm.

Everytime I see her , she is always having one. I don't know why.

"Can I ask you something ?". I asked.

She looked at me curiously.

"What happened to your hand ? Whenever I have seen you , there is always a bruise on any part of your body". I asked.

She looked at her own palm and then she tried to hid her hand.

"Nothing .. just a bruise". She replied. "So are you really new here ?".

I realised at once what she was trying to do. She tried changing the subject. But why do I care ? As long as she talks to me ... I am happy.

"Oh yes , I am new .. its been five days". I replied.

"I see .. well ! Enjoy". She said. Just then we heard the horn of the bus and we got inside.

She hopped in the bus before me. When I jumped in the bus, I started looking for an empty seat. But there was no other seat except for the seat ....

..... Beside her

She looked at me with a face (Please don't sit with me).

But I had no other choice so she had to move her bag. And I sat beside her.

As soon as I sat down , she took out her phone and her earphones and plugged them in.

FULL IGNORE !! Am I that bad ? Lol ... ,
Why is she doing this anyways?

She kept on listening to songs while I just sat there beside her. Even though I was sitting with her ... but still I felt like I am sitting alone.

End Of Ryan's POV

Katy's POV

An hour later , the bus stopped and I got off.

When I reached at home , Marve was sitting with some men and talking stuff about their business.

I walked past them and went inside my room. I changed my clothes and laid on my bed.

Twinkling stars in the deep blue sky ... making it a beautiful galaxy filled with shiny sparkling stars. Some of them are big and some of them are small.

But they are actually stones. Did you know that ? Who can see the real face of stars ? They look so beautiful. But in reality, they are STONES.

Marve. He was not always like this. Something inside him was changed. The time I married him , he was kind and his heart was pure.

I don't know what's gotten in to him. He was actually a nice person. Or not ?

I closed my eyes and try to sleep. But the loud laughing noise of Marve and his business partners were ruining my sleep.