Chapter 41 (Long Chapter)

(I suggest you to download this music and play it when they are going for lunch downstairs at Ryan's house. Because I know wattpad doesn't support reading and listening at the same time so download it then ok ?)

Name of music:Best Dramatic Music ever

Katy got shocked too as she looked how worried her mother became suddenly.

"Whats wrong mom ?". She asked.

"Katy ? Do you know what this medicine is for ?".

Katy nod her head as a 'No' sign.

"This medicine is use to treat cancer". Said Sandra.

Katy's eyes got widened. Her jaw dropped. "Oh my God , does that mean Brody is suffering from cancer ?". Asked Katy.

"Yes". Said Sandra. "I think maybe that's why Brody hates seeing you and Ryan together". 

"Everything is making a sense now mom". Said Katy.

"Hmm , but don't let them know that you already know the truth". Sandra suggested.

"You are right".

Meanwhile...

It was almost 1 am , Ryan came late. He went straight to his room , he lit a cigarette and started smoking.

He walked in the whole bedroom and stared at random stuff. He saw his brother's picture on the wall.

"I'm sorry Brody

"I'm sorry Brody. I know you love me and you don't want to hurt me. But I love her ... she's my life". He cried.

"I know that you wouldn't want anything that will make me sad

"I know that you wouldn't want anything that will make me sad. Please try to understand. I know this situation is really sensitive. I should take care of this properly. I promise I will make sure that everything's okay".

That night when Ryan went to sleep , Brody came to his room. He placed the blanket gently on Ryan and caressed his head.

"I'm sorry Ryan , I shouldn't be so harsh on you. It's your life , I can't ruin your life because of me". He whispered.