Chapter 49

Ryan took three days off from work due to his chemotherapy. He wasn't doing good lately.

He was getting tired very easily. He always gets sleepy because of the heavy dose of medicines he was taking.

Katy took a lot of care. She tried her best to make both ends meet so that Ryan's life doesn't meets the ending.

She gave him all the medicines on time. He doesn't have to wait for his meal , Katy brought everything on time. Ryan realised that she is playing the role of an angel in his life.

Ryan was changing his clothes when Katy entered the room.

"Oh sorry". She said and was about to close the door but Ryan stopped him.

"There's nothing you haven't seen". Ryan smirked. Katy still closed her eyes and sat on the bed. When Ryan changed his clothes , Katy opened her eyes and asked him to take his medicines.

She was about to leave the room but again Ryan stopped her. "A long time has passed you didn't give me a kiss". Ryan asked.

Katy smiled and crossed her arms against her chest because she knew that Ryan is teasing her.

"Oh really ? How much time has passed?". Katy asked.

"It's been an hour". Ryan said in a funny tone because they both knew that one hour is not too much.

 Ryan said in a funny tone because they both knew that one hour is not too much

Katy smiled and came closer to Ryan. She kissed his lips firmly. When she pulled back Ryan held her head and kissed her again. "Not that fast lady". He smirked.

Aurora's room

KnOcK kNoCk !!

"Come in". Aurora said while looking at Ryan's reports.

Brody entered the room and sat beside Aurora on the bed. "So what's the position?".

Aurora looked at Brody with tears in her eyes. And instead of giving him an answer , she started crying.

Brody hugged his mother. "What's wrong mom?". He asked.

"He's getting worse day by day , Brody please tell me what should I do?". She cried.

"Mom he's going to be okay trust me". Brody said as he consoled his mother.

After few seconds , Aurora pulled and wiped her tears. "Don't tell this news to Ryan. He is going to be devastated".

"Ok I will not tell them". Said Brody. "But you just relax".

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Ryan came back home late that day. He went to the kitchen and drank some cold water. When he went inside his bedroom , He saw Katy sleeping comfortably.

He didn't wake her up instead he waited for her to wake on her own. He started playing video games on his computer.

After ten minutes Katy woke up and saw Ryan playing games. She stood up and walked to him. "When did you come?".