chapter 40

"Yeah mom his behaviour is ... kind of ... I don't know weird". Said Katy.

"Why what's wrong ?". Asked Sandra as she was packing her stuff for tomorrow's job.

"I don't know. It looks like he is not happy that me and Ryan are together".

"What do you mean ?".

"He kept asking me and Ryan some weird questions , and today he asked me if you are searching for boys to marry me". Katy told everything to her mother.

"You must be overthinking , you have been through a lot. It will take time to adjust everything". Said Sandra. "Now let's go and sleep".

Next Morning

Katy woke up and changed her clothes. She checked her phone there was one unread message from Ryan. She opened it.

Ryan
Hey Katy sorry about today. Brody, I don't why he is acting like this. He is such a nice guy but. Well , Good Night !
I'll meet you tomorrow at 3 for lunch.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Katy quickly messaged him back and went downstairs for the breakfast. She saw that Sandra had already left for her work and she made eggs and bacon for her which were set on the table.

Katy smiled and after she finished her breakfast , she went to watch tv.

Ryan's house

"Ryan wake up dear". Said Aurora as she gently shake him.

"I'm awake mom". Said Ryan opening his eyes and his eyes looked tired.

"You didn't slept ?".

"My nightmares didn't let me sleep". He replied and when Aurora noticed his eyes. There were tears forming in his eyes.

"Ryan ?". Aurora called with her voice broken. "Baby why are you crying?".

"Mom". He called and sat on the bed while holding his mother's hands. "You know how much I love her. Please tell Brody to stop doing this. I know his reason is valid but ... but mom you know how much I love her.." , he couldn't speak further and Aurora pulled him in a tight hug.

"It's okay ... everything's gonna be okay. Don't cry. Boy's don't cry okay ?". Said Aurora.

After feeding him the breakfast with her own hands , Aurora came out with the empty plates. She saw Brody sitting.

"Brody we need to talk". She said and sat beside him.

"Yes mom".

"Brody listen to me , I know you are a good boy. Please stop doing this. You are hurting your brother. Right now he needs help. Please I beg you". Cried Aurora.

"Mom even you ?". Said Brody in angerness.

"Please ..." ,

"Mom , you know this is wrong". He said.

"Brody because of you and your views and thinkings , Ryan is not going to let go of Katy you get that ?".

He stood up and went outside of the house.

Aurora cried. And she looked at the frame on the wall with Ryan's picture hanging in.

 And she looked at the frame on the wall with Ryan's picture hanging in