Chapter 34 ( Long Chapter )

....At The Court....

Katy's hands were sweating. She looked at her mother and she patted her shoulder and whispered. "Everything's gonna be okay".

Katy signed the divorce papers and breathed in freedom. Now it was Marve's turn. He stood up from his place and picked up a pen.

"Where do I have to sign?". He asked.

"Here". The lawyer placed his finger on the paper where he had to sign.

Marve took a glance at Katy for the last time. Katy quickly looked the other way. Marve signed the divorce papers.

Sandra passed a relaxing smile to Katy. Tears started cascading down Katy's eyes. She wiped her tears.

Then Marve and the lawyer started discussing something and Katy went out of the room with Sandra.

"Katy I'm so happy that you're finally free from all this abuse". Said Sandra as she hugged her daughter.

Ryan quickly ran towards them. "Did he signed those papers ?".

"Yes ... she's free now. I'm so happy". Said Sandra.

Ryan's POV

I was happy too. The thought of making her mine was now easy. I can tell her about my feelings. And if they are mutual... I'm going to marry her.

I thought and smiled widely.

End Of Ryan's POV

Two Weeks Later ....

"Katy don't bend please". Said Ryan as he picked up the scarf from the floor that Katy was trying to pick.

"Thanks". She said and she passed a smile to Ryan.

Suddenly Sandra entered the room with a tray in her hands. "Tea's here".

She put the tray on the table and treat everyone with a cup of tea. When Katy had difficulty in holding the cup because it was too hot , Ryan quickly stood up and hold the cup for her.

"Be careful". He said.

"So Ryan ... I'm really impressed that you have taken advance courses of your field". Said Sandra.

"Yeah ... well , I'm actually really fond of doing small courses". Ryan said laughing at his own sentence.

"That's great .. I mean I'm really impressed".

"Thank you ma'am".

They all were talking and having a wonderful time together. Sandra and Ryan were also getting along so well.

Ryan checked the time on his watch. "Now I should leave".

"Hey sit no ? I want you to take Katy to Marve's grand party. I don't trust him anymore.

"Me ? I mean ..." ,

"Don't say no please , Only you can take her. I can't send her alone in this situation". Said Sandra.

"Okay". He said and then he looked at Katy. "Go get ready , I'll wait here".

Katy smiled and stood up to get ready. She went inside her room and started getting ready.

She wore a beautiful off white dress. It was sleeveless and easy going dress for pregnant ladies. She straightened her hairs and did a little amount of makeup.

"I'm ready". Said Katy as she came out of the room only to make Ryan amazed by her beauty.

"Oh honey you look beautiful". Said Sandra. She kissed her daughter's forehead.