Chapter 24

When Katy left , Ryan closed the door and looked at his mom.

"Is she the one ?". She asked.

"Mom please , Don't start again". Replied Ryan.

"But I was just asking ..." , Aurora was interrupted by Ryan.

"No she is not". Said Ryan as he sat on the couch and switched on the tv.

"Ryan my son ! Please don't talk to me rudely". Said Aurora. She stood beside the couch.

Brody who was pouring some juice in the glass came to Ryan.

"Take this". He said.

Ryan looked at the glass and then at Brody.

"Brody please, I'm in a mood right now". Said Ryan.

"Ryan you really need this". Said Brody.

Ryan angrily stood up from the couch and turned to face his mother and Brody.

"What do you guys want from me ?". Shouted Ryan.

"Ryan he is your elder brother , he is just taking care of you". Said Aurora.

"Mom I don't need anything , otherwise I'll take it on my own". Replied Ryan.

Brody and Aurora looked at each other. This is not his normal behaviour. He is much more sweeter than this.

He never talked like this before.

"Brody you goto your room , I'll talk to him". Said Aurora as she pushed Brody a little bit.

Then Aurora went to Ryan and made him sat on the couch and she sat beside him.

Aurora caresses his cheek and tried to explain her.

"Look , Ryan I know that you are upset. I'm your mother. I can understand you very nicely. Tell me what's wrong?". She asked.

"Nothing mom I'm fine". Said Ryan as he grabbed his mother's hand and took it away from his face.

"I know that there is something you are hiding". Said Aurora. "Please don't hide anything from us like you did before".

"Mom I'm not hiding anything". Said Ryan. He started getting up.

"Ryan sit down , we are talking". Aurora yelled and made him sit again.

Ryan quietly sat down again. Aurora scan his expressions. And it was clear that although he is sad but there is something that he is afraid of right now.

"Tell me what's wrong Ryan". Said Aurora.

"Nothing Mom leave me alone". Said Ryan again getting up.

"RYANNN". Shouted Aurora. She slapped Ryan.

Ryan gritted his teeth while closing his eyes in extreme angernes before looking back at Aurora.

"Here I'm dying to make my sons happy without making my self comfortable and look at you". She said.

"Mom , you always think about yourself. Have you ever thought why I'm in this condition? And why I'm in pain right now. Did you ever tried checking inside my heart?". Shouted Ryan.

Tears started coming out of his eyes. And within a blink of an eye , his cheeks became wet and his face became pale.

"Ryan , If you're not going to tell me How am I suppose to know ?". Asked Aurora. Tears coming out of her eyes.

"Mom you asked me is she The one... Do you know ? no matter how much I wanted to make her The One... I can't". Said Ryan wiping his tears.

"Why ?". Asked Aurora.

"Because she is married. I'm sorry mom , But I have loved someone who is married. But mom , whenever I look at her , I felt that she can be The one". Said Ryan.

Each an every word of Ryan was making Aurora upset. Not because he can't marry her but because his pain was too much to bear alone.

"Ryan..." , Aurora said.

"Mom , her husband ...He is not a good man. He is cheating on his wife. And he gave her all kinds of pain. He beats her. He beats his frustration on Katy". Cried Ryan.

Aurora was shocked to hear the truth. But she couldn't do anything or say anything because It was Ryan's time to speak. Otherwise he won't ever open up his heart with them.

"Mom , this literally breaks my heart , you don't know how much broken I am after watching the way he beats her infront of everyone". Cried Ryan.

Ryan did his best not to spill a single tear and don't seemed weak. But the more he was talking the more his heart got burdened. He couldn't handle it anymore.

But still he tried to speak.

"Mom , he have hurt Katy. My Kat....." , And when Ryan couldn't hold back anymore , his voice cracked. He just turned and walked away without completing his sentence.

When Ryan went to his room , Aurora looked at Brody who was hiding behind the door all the time

She quickly ran towards him and hugged him.

"Brody please tell me something that I can do for my son". She cried.

"Mom ... give him some time. Time heals everything". Said Brody as he patted his mother's back.

Katy's House

Katy inserted the keys inside and opened the door. She checked the time , it was 12:28.

"Marve must have been sleeping". Katy thought.

She tiptoed towards her room. But her bad luck , Marve was there sitting on her bed waiting for her.

"Marve??". She said.

"Well Well Well !! Look Who's back ?". Marve said in a taunting way.

"Marve ... I'm sorry I was at my friend's house". Said Katy.

"Friend's house ? Or .... Boyfriend's house?". Asked Marve as he closed the door behind Katy.

"Marve what are you doing ?". Asked Katy politely.

"You know who you are married to you ?". He asked.

Katy looked at him in a confusing manner.

"No right ? So today ..." , He came closer to Katy hold her hand and pulled it behind her.

Katy whizzed in pain. And he got his lips close to Katy's ears.

"Today lets make you mine forever". He whispered.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Oopss .... Oh No !