Chapter Twelve: Green Screaming Dog

it was probably three hours later, Gaz and (Y/n) didn't even bother to get up from the couch, while Dib got up after ten minutes to go change his shirt since he had gotten pelted with rain earlier and grabbed his laptop on the way back and was now sitting on the floor in front of the couch, typing away about something on his laptop.

"Ay Dib, what time is it?" (Y/n) spoke up, Dib shrugged and looked at the clock on his laptop. "6:30, why," Dib said back and (Y/n) groaned, Gaz getting the message and paused the game, (Y/n) standing up, putting the controller on the coffee table. "I have to go, I know if I stay any longer my brother will get concerned." (Y/n) grumbled and walked to the kitchen to get the plastic bag that held his clothes. "That's sad, we're almost to the final boss," Gaz said as (Y/n) walked into the kitchen, Dib shutting his laptop and standing up, putting his laptop on the coffee table before walking after (Y/n), standing in the doorway, his eyes narrowed as he watched (Y/n) grab his bookbag and plastic bag. (Y/n) turned around and walked out of the kitchen, plainly ignoring Dib.

"See ya Gaz, thanks for inviting me over." He said and opened the front door, seeming to hesitate for a moment before looking back at Dib. "See ya, Space Nerd." he said before closing the door as he went out, walking down the path to the sidewalk, looking up at the sky which was still cloudy. 'at least it stopped raining.' he thought and walked down the sidewalk, heading towards his neighbourhood. 'I have to deal with Kurt's friends, ugh!' (Y/n) thought annoyed, digging his hands into the jeans pockets, flinching when his hands hit something.

'how did I not notice this earlier?' he thought and pulled out what was in his pocket, it was a small camera. 'what's on this?' he thinks and turns on the camera, going to the camera roll, seeing a bunch of pictures of Zim's house. 'why does he have pictures of Zim's house? Is Dib some weird stalker?' (Y/n) thinks as he walked along the sidewalk, clicking through the pictures. 'seriously this is so weir-' (Y/n) thinks, his thought getting cut off, stopping mid-walk and just stared at the picture on the camera.

The picture was of Zim with an angry expression on his face, he clearly charging at the camera, in some strange base. of course, Zim was still Zim, the same green skin and pink/magenta tunic/sweater he wore, but his eyes were this magenta bug-like eyes, and his black hair was gone and in its place were dark purple antennas.

"What the fuuuuuuck." (Y/n) mumbled, staring at the picture with squinted eyes. "there is no way that's real..." (Y/n) mumbled and turned the camera off, putting the camera back in the pocket of his jeans. 'whatever, it could be fake, I won't hold it against Zim or Dib, even though it seems like Dib stalks Zim.... does Dib like Zim?' (Y/n) thinks and shrugs, laughing to himself, thinking Dib liking Zim was funny.

(Y/n) started to walk again, slowing down and taking his bookbag off and opening it, fishing his hand inside, looking for his phone. "No no no no no no, please don't say it's not in here!" (Y/n) cries out in panic, stopping completely and looking through his bag in panic. "Where is it-" He exclaims, getting cut off when something suddenly glomped his right leg, (Y/n) falling back onto his back. (Y/n) groaned and sat up, looking at his right leg, anger in his eyes about to shout at whoever made him fall, the anger melting away and going to confusion, staring at the child in a green dog suit pretty much glued onto (Y/n)'s leg.

"Um, hey kid, can you get off my leg?" (Y/n) asked, an edge in his voice, hoping the kid would get the message to get off their leg, the child gasping and pointing at (Y/n)'s face. "You're the preeeeeetty boi!" the child exclaimed, a robotic tone in his voice which confused him. "Pretty boy?" (Y/n) said with uncertainty in his voice.

"Yeeeah! Master talks about you a lot!" The robot exclaimed and (Y/n) gave the child a confused look. "Who's this "Master" and why do they talk about me?" (Y/n) questions, the child in the green dog suit letting go of (Y/n)'s leg and launching themselves onto (Y/n)'s chest. "He talks about you a lot!" the child exclaims, (Y/n) trying to sit up. "Hm, fun." (Y/n) says sarcastically before saying "Now can you get off of me?" the child nodded and hopped off of (Y/n), (Y/n) standing up and brushing himself off. "What do they say about me?" (Y/n) asks, picking up his bag. The child stared at (Y/n) for a minute before taking the hood off their disguise, showing a robot, (Y/n)'s eyes widening in surprise.

"Do you want some nachos?!" the robot screeched, opening their head and taking out a chunk of cheese that was covered in nacho chips. "Uh, what?" (Y/n) says confused, taking the nacho block from the robot. "We're friends now!" The robot said and climbed up (Y/n)'s leg and arm before sitting on (Y/n)'s right shoulder. (Y/n) stood there for a moment, not knowing what to do.

"Preeetty boy let's go!" The robot screeched, and pulled at (Y/n)'s hair, (Y/n) letting out a quiet hiss and picked up his bag, dropping the nacho block in the process. (Y/n) swung his bookbag back onto his back. "Alright, where we going?" (Y/n) asked as he started to walk down the street, the robot humming and looking around before pulling some of (Y/n)'s hair and pointing to his right, pointing at a neighbourhood. "There! There!" The robot shouts, (Y/n) hissing quietly in pain when they pulled his hair, (Y/n) starting to walk down the sidewalk into the neighbourhood. "Oh yeah, what's your name? I'm (Y/n)." (Y/n) said and the robot gasped. "I'm Gir!" Gir exclaimed excitedly, standing up on (Y/n)'s shoulder, falling and grabbing onto (Y/n)'s hair so he wouldn't fall, (Y/n) shrieking and almost falling back.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" (Y/n) shrieks out and took a few steps back, stumbling and falling, Gir climbing off of (Y/n) and stood next to him. "Are you oooookay?" Gir questions as (Y/n) sits up, (Y/n) just sighing and nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine Gir, let's just not pull hair ok? pulling hair hurts." (Y/n) said and Gir nodded. "Ok!" Gir chirps and gives (Y/n) a thumbs up, (Y/n) smiling slightly and stood up, Gir jumping up and grabbing (Y/n)'s hand. "Let's go!" Gir chirps and starts walking, pretty much pulling (Y/n) along as they walked down the sidewalk.

"I once launched a pug into space!" Gir screeched, (Y/n) glancing down at him confused. "You what?" (Y/n) asks and Gir giggles and points to a weird green and purple looking house. "LET'S GO!" Gir shrieks and starts to run to the house, pretty much dragging (Y/n) behind him. "Gir slow down!" (Y/n) hissed just before he tripped, now getting dragged on the group by Gir, Gir letting him go when they got to the fenced yard, Gir left (Y/n) laying on the sidewalk and ran to the front door, turning around and staring at (Y/n), as if waiting for him.

(Y/n) just grunted and stood up, his left arm was all scratched up and bleeding. "Damnit, why do I always get hurt?" (Y/n) grumbled and walked up to Gir, taking note that the gnomes in the lawn were staring at him, watching him. "Alright Gir, I gotta go home-" "Do you want to come in and watch the angry monkey show?!" Gir exclaimed and didn't even wait for an answer, Gir jumping up and hitting the doorbell, the door opening to reveal two robots, not as sentient as Gir, and poorly dressed up as humans. "Welcome home son!" The two say and Gir cheered, grabbing (Y/n)'s arm and dragging (Y/n) inside, an alarm immediately goes off. "The fuck?" (Y/n) muttered, looking up at the lights that were flashing red. "Intruder! Intruder! Intruder!" The alarm shouted in a robotic voice, Gir shrieking excitedly and running around in circles as if excited.

"Why do they think I'm an intruder-" (Y/n) says, letting out a yelp when a mechanical arm shot out of the ceiling and grabbed (Y/n)'s left leg, picking him and hanging him upside down. "Gir help me!" (Y/n) shouted, using one of his arms to make sure his shirt wouldnt go up. Gir saluted, his eyes turned red and jumped up, grabbing onto (Y/n)'s cast on his right arm, his eyes going back to blue, Gir cheering and swinging around on his cast. "Ow damnit! Gir stop that hurts!" (Y/n) snaps and Gir stops and just hangs on (Y/n)'s arm. "Okie Doki!" he chirps and just hangs there, saying a quiet 'This is fun' making (Y/n) groan.

(Y/n) heard the sound of a door opening and someone walked into the room, laughing. "Foolish Dib! Do you really think you could have gotten past Zim's security system?!" Zim screeched before gasping when seeing it wasn't Dib. "I'm getting confused for Dib again, great." (Y/n) said sarcastically, looking down at Zim and his eyes widened, locking eyes with magenta buglike ones. Zim shrieked and darted out of the room, screaming at Gir to get away from (Y/n), Gir hopping down and waving at (Y/n). "Byeeeeee!" Gir says, (Y/n) getting thrown out the window by the mechanical arm, the window shattering and (Y/n) landed on the sidewalk, rolling a bit before stopping, just laying on his stomach on the sidewalk, unresponsive.

(4.6 pages, 1736 words)

(Next Chapter: Halloween special)