Chapter Eighteen: Possessive

(Alright, I'm actually surprised that people still want me to continue this, thank you and I'll gladly continue this story for the people!)

(Also, I got a new drawing program that actually has layers! Now I'll probably start doing art again!)

(Also I just realized that they don't have a math class which is utter bullshit so Miss Bitter's 4th-period class is now instead of a study hall they have math, and in the second semester the schedules will be more realistic to a high schoolers schedule, anyway, onto the story!)

(Y/n) just stare up at the ceiling of the classroom, trying to distract himself from the boring doom speech that Miss Bitters always went on. '3,589... 3,578... wait, what number was I on again?' (Y/n) thought, sitting up in his seat and looking ahead of the class to see that Miss Bitters writing 'doom' over and over again. "When will this class ever end?..." (Y/n) muttered under his breath, slumping down in his seat once more, groaning internally. (Y/n)'s only been in the class for ten minutes but it felt like hours to him, and sitting next to Zim made his anxiety rocket because the green alien kept on sending glares at him and laughing to himself. 'what is that alien planning? he's seriously stressing me out...' (Y/n) thought, tapping his hands on the desk out of anxiety, Miss Bitters hearing this and turning around to glare at the teen. "What are you doing?!" She hissed, (Y/n) immediately stopped, an alarmed look on his face. "What?" (Y/n) questioned, Miss Bitters narrowing his eyes. "You aren't taking this class seriously, go sit in the hallway to think about what you're doing for your sad life!" Miss Bitters growled, (Y/n) sighing and getting up. "'K, sorry." (Y/n) muttered, heading to the door and heading out to the hallway, closing the door behind him and just sat close to the door, staring at the lockers that were across the hallway. 'literally nobody was paying attention, why do I have to be banished to the hallway?' (Y/n) thought, crossing his arms and slumping down so he was now laying on the floor.

(Y/n) laid there for a bit until the door to the classroom door opened and Zim was thrown out. "MAYBE TRY TO PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!" Miss Bitters screamed out before slamming the door shut, Zim huffing and standing up, dusting himself off before his fake magenta eyes landed on (Y/n), a sneer once again on his face. "Hello (Y/-" "I don't want to hear a word from you." (Y/n) cut Zim off, Zim glaring. "Let-" "No, shut your mouth." (Y/n) cut the invader off again, Zim growling. "DO NOT-" "Shut the hell up." (Y/n) snapped, stopping Zim from screaming, the alien hissing at (Y/n), not saying anything. "Good, you actually listened." (Y/n) muttered, laying back down and crossing his arms over his eyes. "Listen, I don't really care that you're an alien, I won't blackmail you or anything, just leave me alone, I just want to nap before the next class." (Y/n) muttered, hearing the heels of Zim's boots walk over, stopping then they were next to him, hearing the noise of Zim sitting next to him. "It is good to know that the amazing Zim has a human ally," Zim said, (Y/n) moving his arms to look at Zim. "I'm not your ally, I'm just some kid who knows what you are, leave me alone." (Y/n) blatantly said back, Zim scoffing. "Of course, you're pretending to not be an ally at the skool, brilliant, you'll pretend to be Zim's friend them!" Zim said, (Y/n) glaring at the ceiling and sitting up, glaring over a gloating Zim. "Zim, you are so fucking dumb." (Y/n) hissed, his hands shooting out and grabbing the collar of Zim's sweater. "I. am. not. your. friend." He hissed and let go of Zim's sweater, standing up as the bell rung and stormed back into class to get his stuff. Zim sat there in surprise for a moment before a sneer appeared on his face. "They're going to be the perfect ally!"

(Y/n) walked down the hallway annoyed, he hated how Zim automatically wanted to talk to him, as if Zim didn't steal the human teens heart then try to dissect him in front of his 'leaders'. "Dumb alien brat, why does he think I'll be his friend?" (Y/n) hissed to himself, walking into the science classroom and sat at his desk. 'of course, I have to be near that green freak.' (Y/n) thought annoyed as kids walking in, talking loudly as they headed to their seats. (Y/n) just groaned internally when he heard Zims heeled boots approach their desk, the alien sitting next to (Y/n), a sneer on his face as he stared ahead, (Y/n) just rolling his eyes, staring down at the desk, taking out his math homework to finish, Zim shifting a bit in his chair to watch (Y/n) write, the look he gave the platinum-haired teen just gave him the wrong feeling, like Zim was some crazed stalker, the stare made him extremely uncomfortable. "Knock it off." (Y/n) hissed finally, Zim sneering a bit more. "Knock what off, (Y/n)-ally?" "I'm not your ally, and stop staring at me." (Y/n) hissed. "I wasn't staring at you at all." "I know you were, I know your disgusting gaze was on me, it's uncomfortable." (Y/n) said, Zim's eyes narrowed. "Maybe Zim will stop staring and maybe he won't." Zim hissed and (Y/n) just rolled their eyes, going back to their paper, Zim continuing to just stare at (Y/n), the teen was getting antsy, he hated the feeling, he hated it so god damn much.