Chapter Thirteen: What is Blood?!

(Art was done by the amazing Kiwi Millkk over on Quotev so go and give them some love!)

(Alright, I won't put out the Halloween chapter yet, I wrote maybe 3 pages before realizing it would be a good chapter later on so it'll stay on a journal thing until we get along to there)

Zim slowly crept to the window, now with his contacts and wig on he felt like he could try to normally talk to (Y/n) now. Zim peered out the window with narrowed eyes, barely managing to see the blonde-haired boy laying limply on the sidewalk. 'did he break from my amazingness?' Zim thinks with narrowed eyes, staring at (Y/n). "diiiiiid he die?" Gir says, shoving Zim slightly so he could see out the window. "No, those inferior flesh bags don't die that easily." Zim hissed and started to walk to the door. "Gir! go check if that freak is still living!" Zim snapped and opened the front door, Gir sprinting outside screeching, running to (Y/n), pulling his hair before looking back at Zim, shouting a "He's dead!" "No, he's not! If he's dead why is that red stuff coming out of him?!" Zim shouted and pointed to the slowly growing puddle of red around one of (Y/n)'s legs.

"He's hurrrrrrrrt!" was all Gir said and sat on (Y/n)'s back, Zim growling annoyed. "Then drag him in here! we can't have the neighbours seeing him like that!" Zim shouted and Gir just smiled at Zim, Zim growled annoyed and stormed outside, leaving the front door open as he stomped down the path, getting to the sidewalk and glaring at Gir. "Help me get him into the house, Gir!" Zim said and Gir jumped up and saluted Zim, their eyes red, saying a "Yes my lord".

Zim stared at (Y/n) with narrowed eyes. 'how do I get him inside without touching him?....' Zim thinks and just stares at (Y/n) before hearing a shout from the neighbour's yard, Zim turning with wide eyes to see one of his neighbours pointing at (Y/n). "A kid's dead!" the neighbour shouted and Zim panicked. "Oh, he's not dead! he's just pretending!" Zim exclaims and picks (Y/n) up, using his arm to animate (Y/n)'s arm to wave at the neighbour. "I'm ok!" Zim mocks (Y/n)'s voice, the neighbour buying this and shrugged and walked back to his house, Zim letting out a groan and looked at (Y/n)'s ragdoll like body. "We need to hide him until he stops being broken.' Zim thinks and starts to drag (Y/n) to his house, stopping halfway. "Isn't there an easier way to carry this filth?!" Zim growled and stopped, staring at (Y/n) for a moment before re-adjusting his grip on (Y/n), one of Zim's arms under (Y/n)'s knees while the other having a firm grip around (Y/n)'s shoulders. "This is easier," he muttered and walked inside, walking to the kitchen he set (Y/n) down on the table.

"Computer! Analyze (Y/n)!" Zim shouted and computer groaned. "They're unconscious, they're bleeding from the glass that's stuck in their arms and two of their ribs are broken." Computer said and Zim nodded. "And they'll heal quickly, correct?" Zim questions, Gir walking into the room and climbing onto the table, poking at (Y/n)'s face. "No, it'll take up to a month or two for his ribs to heal." Computer said back and Zim glared at the ceiling as if he was glaring at Computer. "We'll speed it up!" Zim shouted annoyed. "I can't." Computer says back plainly, Zim screeching at Computer. "Why not?!" Zim screeched, earning a groan from the computer. "Human bodies are complicated, this human is different from them, their skeletal structure is different, their bones are thinner and hollow, if you tried to repair it with staples or something," computer paused and made an error noise. "You'd probably make more damage and they'd die." Computer said and Zim growled annoyed. "Well, what do I do about the red stuff leaking out of them?!" Zim snapped and Computer hummed for a moment. "Uh, get all the glass out of their arms, bandage them up and wait till they wake up, they could have a concussion." Computer said and Zim groaned annoyed.

"Gir!" Zim snapped and Gir jumped up, his eyes red. "Get all the glass out of their arms," Zim said with narrowed eyes, Gir's eyes going back to blue. "But I don't waaaaanna, I wanna have a tea party!" Gir said and took a teacup out of their head. "Gir! this freak could die, if they die i'll blame you for it." Zim snapped and Gir gasped, jumping up and tossing the teacup to the side. "Yes, m'lord," Gir said, his eyes red. Zim nodded and walked away. "Computer! take me to the lab." Zim shouted and the floor under him disappeared, Zim disappearing into the base underground.

after about an hour, (Y/n) opened his eyes, laying there for a few minutes, trying to remember what happened and where he was. (Y/n) grunted and tried to sit up, letting out a pained cough and laying back down, squeezing his eyes shut from the pain in his chest. "Ow, damnit." he hissed and heard fast footsteps approaching him, panic taking over his mind. (Y/n) heard whoever walked over to him jumped onto the table and pulled at (Y/n)'s hair. "Preeeeetty boi you awake?!" the voice which (Y/n) recognized immediately to be Gir. (Y/n) opened one of his eyes and glanced at Gir and gave him a pained smile. "I'm good, Gir, I've had worse injuries." (Y/n) said and forced himself to sit up, coughing a few times, his left hand clutching his shirt in pain. "Like whaaaaat?" Gir asks and jumps up and down, (Y/n) glancing down at him. "I once broke both of my legs in gym class at my old school, dodgeball with seventh graders and high school seniors isn't fun." (Y/n) said and let out a pained laugh, immediately regretting it, his broken ribs causing shoots of pain go through his body.

"Gir, what time is it?" (Y/n) asks and Gir shrugged. "of course." (Y/n) mumbled and slid himself off the table, his legs shook, as if about to go out, (Y/n) gripping the edge of the table so he wouldn't fall. "do you know where my bag is?" (Y/n) asks and Gir nods. "Yeah! Over there!" Gir exclaims and points at the front door where his bag was sitting. "Oh, thank you." (Y/n) mumbled and let go of the table, praying his legs would work as he took an uncertain step forward, his legs were clearly unstable but they worked, so (Y/n) would use them.

(Y/n) managed to limp/stumble his way to the front door, leaning against the door as he picked up his bag. "Jesus, why is this so heavy now?" (Y/n) muttered and managed to swing his bag onto his back when he took a step away from the door, almost falling. "Well, Gir," (Y/n) said and looked down at Gir who was standing a few feet away. "I think it's time for me to go." (Y/n) said and Gir let out a sob and clung to (Y/n)'s leg, (Y/n) stumbling back, his back hitting the wall. "Please don't go! You're pretty! And you smell like the sun!" Gir cried and (Y/n) just stared at Gir confused. "But I have to go." (Y/n) muttered and Gir let out another sob. "How about this, I live on this street, you could come to my house soon." (Y/n) said and Gir shrieked excited, (Y/n) flinching at the noise. "Okie Doke!" Gir exclaimed and let go of (Y/n)'s leg, (Y/n) sending Gir a small smile before opening the front door and walking outside.

"why is Zim so weird? Why did his weird mechanical arms from the ceiling grab and throw me out a window?" (Y/n) grumbled and trudged down the sidewalk towards his house. "It's dark, I am screwed." (Y/n) grumbled, squinting his eyes at his house at the end of the street. 'hopefully Kurt and the others aren't back yet, though I doubt it, they're probably back, sports practices don't last that long.' (Y/n) thinks and looked up at the sky that was littered with stars and clouds, the full moon shining a yellow glow in the sky. 'oh cool, a full moon.' was all (Y/n) thought and heard a few wolf howls coming from the woods. 'of cool, wolves, didn't think they were in this area.' (Y/n) thinks and walks to the front door, opening it and bracing himself to get yelled at, standing there for a minute before walking inside confused.

(Y/n) walked into the kitchen, looking around before seeing a note on the counter, getting held down by a phone. "What's this?" (Y/n) mumbles and walked over, picking up the note and reading it:

"Hi (Y/n), it's Kurt, you weren't home yet so we're just guessing you're still at your friend's house! That's fine, and me and the boys are going to a party with some other teens, we won't be back until tomorrow so the house is yours! Ps, your weird green friend stopped by and said you left your phone on the bus and said he wanted to return it, so thank him tomorrow!"

(Y/n) stared at the note and rolled his eyes, a small smile on his face as he put the note back down and picked up his phone, looking over it, as if checking if it was broken or scratched. 'it seems fine, he better not have messed with my phone.' (Y/n) thinks and unlocks his phone, his phone opening to contacts, showing a new contact, the new contact had the name of "Zim"

(4.6 pages, 1698 words)