Chapter Fifteen: an absolute U N I T

(I got more art, more amazing art from @ KiwiDabest over on quotev so go and give them a follow!)

"He took it, Dib, Zim took my heart." (Y/n) said and Dib stared at (Y/n) in slight horror. "He took your heart? How are you alive?" Dib questions, (Y/n) let out a choked cough. "I-I-I don't know-" (Y/n) said and took a step away from Dib, almost falling but Dib managed to grab (Y/n)'s arm, pulling him back up to his feet, keeping a tight grip on (Y/n)'s arm. "We have to find Zim and stop him from stealing any other organs and get your heart back," Dib said and (Y/n) opened his mouth to say something but got cut off as the bell rang for lunch, everyone starting to leave the classrooms, now possible victims to Zim. "No! You guys have to stay in the classrooms! Your organs are in danger!" Dib shouted out, everyone just ignoring him and heading to the lunchroom.

"Zim thinks if he can get enough organs he could pass off as human, because of what you said." (Y/n) hissed and Dib rolled his eyes. "Whatever, just come on, we have to stop Zim!" Dib said and (Y/n) nodded. "I think I can walk, you can let go of my arm." (Y/n) said and Dib nodded, hesitating before letting go of (Y/n)'s arm, (Y/n) standing there for a moment before giving Dib a shaky thumbs-up. "Al-alright, let's stop Zim before he can do anything else that's dumb." (Y/n) said and looked over at Dib who had some sort of goggles on, looking over (Y/n). "Yep, he did take your heart, and you have all normal human organs," Dib mumbled and last part and (Y/n) sent him a glare. "Dib, the task at hand, come on." (Y/n) hissed and Dib nodded and took the goggles off, grabbing (Y/n)'s hand and sprinting down the hallway. "mostly everyone is in the lunchroom, so he's probably there! Stealing other people's organs!" Dib exclaimed and threw the lunch door open, looking around in shock when seeing all the high schoolers and eight graders sitting or limping around and groaning in pain. "Oh god, it's happened!" Dib exclaimed and looked over at (Y/n) who was hunched over, his breathing struggled and pained.

"(Y/n) are you ok?" Dib asked as he took out his ex-scope, (Y/n) choked out a 'yeah!' before standing up, holding onto his sweatshirt where his heart would be. "It just hurts to breathe, broken ribs, remember?" (Y/n) choked out and looked up at Dib who gave him a sympathetic look. "I'm going to look for Gaz and make sure she's ok, you look for Zim, I don't think he'll steal any more from you," Dib said and (Y/n) nodded. "Got it, go, I have...I have to catch my breath." (Y/n) said and Dib nodded and jogged away. (Y/n) stood there for a moment, gasping for breath before standing up, trying to ignore the pain in his chest as he walked past a bunch of tables of suffering kids, looking around before locking eyes with magenta eyes. 'Zim.' was all (Y/n) thought, keeping eye contact with Zim as he slowly walked over to the table Zim was sitting at, having to grit his teeth so he wouldn't start laughing hysterically when seeing Zim's state. 'an absolute unit-' (Y/n) thought as he walked to the table Zim sat at.

Zim narrowed his eyes at (Y/n), opening his mouth to say something but (Y/n) ended up laughing hysterically, pointing at Zim and laughing even harder when Zim glared. "Jesus fucking christ ow ow ow ha!" (Y/n) laughed as he crumbled to the ground, clutching his chest in pain as he laughed even harder, crumbling to the ground and landing on his knees as he laughed, tears coming to (Y/n)'s eyes from the pain. Dib walked up confused, staring at (Y/n) before looking over and locking eyes with Zim, taking a step back in shock and disgust. "That's it, Zim! This has to stop!" Dib snapped at the absolute unit Zim, Zim rolling his eyes. "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about," Zim said back, when talking Dib and (Y/n) could see some sort of or intestines in his throat. "Look at you! You've gone too far! You're a hideous blob of stolen organs!" Dib exclaimed, (Y/n) standing up. "Yeah, Zim, you're gross like this." (Y/n) said back.