Why Don't We Just Dance

Neil woke up at 8 am, the sun was shining and he could smell coffee being made and music playing softly, classic Audrey. he got out of bed and walked down the hall to see Audrey Lim, in nothing but her underwear and his blue dress shirt that he remembered being thrown across the room last evening.

 "God she's gourgeous" He thought to himself.

He smirked and walked over to her, wrapping his hands around her waist, moving her hair away from her neck and proceeded to kiss it. Audrey put her hands on top of his, "Good morning to me"

Neil moved his hands under the shirt she was wearing, "Bedroom, Now, I can't wait another minute, you looking like that, you definitely should wear my shirts more often"

Audrey groaned, "As much as you know I'd love to, we have work"

Neil stopped kissing her neck, "If I remember well, you decide when to go into work, so you have plenty of time"

Audrey laughed as she started to walk away from Neil , "No, I don't, now if you don't mind, I have to get dressed"

Neil grabbed her waist and pulled her back into his chest, "Dance with me Audrey"

Audrey looked at him dumbfounded, "You want me, to dance.with you"

Neil pulled her even closer to him, "You know it"

Audrey laughed, "I suck at dancing and you don't know the song that makes me dance either so HA I win"

Neil had a smirk on his face as he pressed play on his phone

Suddenly, "Why don't we just Dance" by Josh turner started playing, Audrey stopped dead in her tracks, slowly turning towards him. "how...the...hell...did...you...find...out"

Neil walked towards her, "I have my sources, Are we going to dance or what?"

Audrey took Neil's hand and led him to the living room.

They moved his couch and coffee table over towards the wall.

Neil wasted no time grabbing her waist, making her giggle. Audrey wrapped her arms around his neck. 

Audrey smiled as she sang the lyrics, "Well it might be me, but the way I see it, the whole wide world's gone crazy"

Neil smiled as he pulled her close, "So Baby why don't we just dance"

Audrey laughed as he spun her around until her back was against his chest, they swayed side to side. Neil knew one part of the song that made him think of Audrey, "On second thought, just the way you are is already driving me crazy"

Audrey turned around to face him, giving him a glare. Neil didn't expect her to kiss him hard on the lips. 

Audrey didn't stop kissing even when she whispered, "Bedroom, Now"

Neil picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist, not breaking this kiss, "Don't need to tell me Twice"

An Hour later, They laid together, sweaty and tired. Audrey laughed as she rested her head on his chest. her laugh died when she realized it wasn't night time, "SHIT!!" Audrey yelled as she scrambled to get up, getting tangled in the sheets and falling on the ground.

Neil heard the thud and jumped up, putting on sweatpants," Audrey are you okay?"

Audrey sat up more looking at her white tank top she was wearing that now had blood on it, "No, I think I broke my nose"

Neil put her on his lap, "let me get a better look at your cute little nose"

Audrey wasn't amused at all, "Shut up Neil"

They were so busy with Audrey's broken nose that they hadn't realized that Claire, who had been living with them since her mom died, walked into their bedroom

"Hey you two where the hell are you?"

Claire walked around to Audrey's side of the bed, "You guys are-OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU"

Neil was poking at it, Audrey flinching every time, "we realized what time it was and freaked out, tripping in the sheets and Bam face hit the floor"

Claire tried to hide her laughter, "you know every time you guys are late, is because you guys don't know how to keep your hands off of each other"

They both answered at the same time, "SHUT UP CLAIRE