The Different Side Of Me

Audrey was avoiding him all day. She felt terrible about the night they broke up. she couldn't let him know she was struggling, he's never seen her at her weakest ever. but she needed to talk to him and get somethings off her chest and she wasn't going to wait. 

She walked into his office just as he was about to leave,

"Can we talk?" Audrey said.

Neil sighed, "What is it?"

Audrey's breath was unsteady, "I'm having second thoughts"

Neil scoffed, "do I know you or what"

Audrey just stared at him, "Neil-"

"Do you think I'm about to just let us start again like nothing happened at all, I said I love you Aud, and that's what I got, you leaving"

Audrey threw down her bag, "I made a mistake, Am I not allowed to make a mistake?"

Neil shook his head, "Audrey, I really thought you were the one, turns out I was wrong. you're just like Jessica"

Audrey's jaw dropped, "What the hell did you just say?"

Neil walked closer to Audrey, "You heard me the first time"

Audrey scoffed, "I'M FAR FROM HER, AND LIKE HELL YOU GET TO SAY THAT I'M LIKE HER"

Neil threw his hands in the air, "THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE?"

"BECAUSE I GOT SCARED"

Neil shook his head and turned away, "Oh for god sake"

Audrey walked closer to him, "SERIOUSLY?!?! THIS IS HOW WE ARE SETTLING THINGS, LIKE WE ALWAYS DO, SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER?"

Neil turned to her, "WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS SO DAMN HARD AUDREY?"

Audrey gave him a confused glare, "MAKE WHAT SO DAMN HARD?"

"TO  NOT LOVE YOU"

Audrey rolled her eyes, "I DON'T KNOW NEIL, YOU TELL ME"

Neil walked to his desk, "I CAN'T STAND YOU"

Audrey wasn't backing down, "I CAN'T STAND YOU, BUT YET HERE I AM"

Neil walked up to Audrey, "YOU'RE SO COMPLICATING"

they both grew inches from each other, "YOU'RE THE MOST ANGERING PERSON I'VE EVER FUCKING MET"

Neil got closer, "I HATE YOU"

Audrey was right against his chest, "I HATE YOU MORE"

Neil grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. Neil pushed her against the wall and deepened the kiss. once they both ran out of air, they stared at each other. 

Audrey spoke first, "What the hell is happening to us, one day we love each other, the next day we're screaming and slamming doors"

Neil tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, "I don't know, We just love each other so much we hate each other"

Audrey laughed, "Maybe, but I'm not ready to end us"

Neil smiled and pulled her into his chest, "Come here you"

She cuddled into him, hoping it would never end, "I've missed you, Neil, leaving was the worst mistake ever"

Neil kissed her hair, "I've missed you too"

Little did they know, Aaron Glassman and Marcus Andrews were right outside his office watching them make up.

Andrews spoke, "I think they're just fine, for now"

Glassman laughed, "Yeah really, let's just pray it lasts longer, maybe a wedding"

Andrews smiled, "If they can keep it together"

Glassman turned to him, " Audrey screwed up, she realized it, ran towards it, that's a step and I'm Proud of them both, and they're fine now"

Andrews laughed, "fine, I say she's gonna be planning maternity leave before planning a wedding"