Caught!

"Thank you everyone for gathering into my office for the morning announcement" Audrey said as she straightened up and everyone started to leave.

Once everyone left it was just them...her and Neil. He gave her the look, yes. "THAT look"

He made his way to the door and locked it. Audrey's eyes widened, "Neil Melendez don't give me that look"

He walked closer to her, "What look, chief"

"That "fuck me" look and I'm not chief anymore, Han's back" Audrey whispered.

Neil grabs her waist and lifts her on her desk, "And that makes me hate him so much more"

Audrey tried to push him away but she couldn't stop herself, "we really shouldn't"

"Oh but we should, let's piss Han off just a little bit"

Audrey laughed as she pulled him closer, "I'd love to but you know that I'm trying to behave"

Neil started kissing her neck, Audrey tried to keep herself together but she Couldn't control herself, "oh god Neil, what has gotten into you"

"You're wearing a skirt, and driving me crazy" Neil whispered against her neck

Audrey tilted his head up and kissed his lips, by this time she was taking off his suit jacket and it was throw across the room. Neil was working on her dress shirt.

"I can't believe we are actually doing this Neil" Audrey whispered as she unbuttoned his dress shirt.

His hands were going her up skirt when...
"What the hell is going on here?"

Audrey and Neil jumped apart.
They turned to see Dr. Han standing in the door way.
"Oh my god this isn't happening right now" Audrey whispered.

Han looked furious and just walked out. When the door shut, Audrey looked at Neil.
"Oh my god, we're so dead"
Neil was buttoning his shirt, " at least I pissed him off"

Audrey turned to him before opening the door and Gave him a death stare, "I swear I'm gonna punch you"

Neil caught up with her and grabbed her arm, " where are you going"

" To talk to Glassman, Han is most likely there telling him he caught us practically having sex" Audrey whispered as she walked.

"It's my fault I'm sorry" Neil whispered.

"I know how to get us out of this" Audrey whispered and she kissed him.

"How?" Neil asked

"I can use the pregnancy hormone card"

Neil stopped dead, "the what?"

Audrey turned and smiled, "the pregnancy hormone card"

Neil smiled ,ran behind her, picked her up and spun her around, "oh my god you're pregnant?"

"Yep, as pregnant as pregnant can be"