Jealous

She saw it all happen, the lawyer was flirting, touching his arm. It made her blood boil. The lawyer had blonde hair, blue eyes and wearing a dangerously low neck shirt and a black pencil skirt. Audrey snapped out of it when Shaun walked up to her.
"You're jealous Dr. Lim"
"No I'm not,Shaun"
She turned back to her boyfriend and glared at the lawyer. Claire walked up to Audrey with papers in her hand.
"I need you to sign these if you don't mind, are you okay?"
"Look at her! She's flirting with him"
Claire turned to them and watched, "okay that's the flirting trifecta, you gotta get in there"
Audrey shook her head and scoffed, "it's not worth it Claire
When she turned back, the lawyer and Neil were walking out laughing. When Neil saw Audrey,she was storming off towards the elevator. He didn't know what was wrong with her. But he was determined to find out later.
///////////////////////////////////
It was the end of the day before Neil got to see Audrey. When he walked into her office she was still working on her paperwork.
"Hey cutie" Neil said walking towards her desk to give her a kiss.
Audrey turned her head away. Neil was shocked, she never turned down a kiss.
"What's wrong Audrey?"
Audrey looked up at him a glared, "I don't know, you tell me"
Neil was taken back, what the hell was wrong with her?
"What's wrong Audrey?"
"Ask the blonde you were flirting up a storm with"
Neil shook his head, he knew exactly what was wrong with her.
He took a chair and sat down beside her, " babe, I wasn't flirting with her, we were talking about you"
Audrey rolled her eyes, "yeah you totally were"
Neil grabbed her hand, "she tried to flirt with me, she asked me out and I pulled out my phone and showed her the picture of 20 minutes after I gave you that" he said pointing at the diamond ring on her finger.
"I told her that you were my fiancée and she congratulated me and asked questions about you like where we met and how I knew you were the one and I how I proposed"
Audrey shook her head, "I'm such an idiot"
Neil laughed, "No you're not my love, you didn't know, if the roles were reversed I would have done the same thing"
Audrey got up and sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes, "I'm sorry I doubted you, I know you love me"

Neil smiled and wrapped his arms
around her waist, "it's okay, and I love you, and to be honest, there's no one I'd rather spend the rest of my life with than you"

Audrey smiled and gave him a kiss, "same here babe"