Trapped

A/N:Hey everyone, This story was helped by my awesome friend From Instagram!!! Go follow her . @ thegooddoctor.id

Now enjoy the story!!

***********************************************************************************************

It was a long day for Neil and Audrey. Neil was back to back on surgeries, Audrey was drowning in paper work and her emotions as well. It had only been 3 days since her and Neil broke up, and she was lying to herself saying she was fine. But inside, she was in pain and she was sad and angry at herself. joy took over her when she signed the last paper and packed her things.She made her way to the elevator and pushed the down button only to be surprised that Neil Melendez and Dr. Claire browne stood beside her.

Once they entered the elevator, no one spoke a word. Claire was first to speak .

"So..How was everyone's day?"

Audrey spoke, "Filled with pape- BOOM!

Audrey was knocked off her feet and her head hit the wall. The emergency light came on shortly after. Neil relalzied that Audrey was on the ground and helped her up.

"Audrey are you okay?"

Audrey looked at him, "Yeah, I guess, are you okay?"

"Cheif Lim, your head's bleeding" Claire jumped in.

Audrey spoke up, "I'm Fine Dr. Browne, what happend?"

"I think the elevator just broke down or we lost power"

Audrey sighed and started pacing,"How long could we be stuck in here"

Neil gave her a look, knowing Audrey was a bit claustrophobic,he walked up to her, grabbing her hand, "we are going to get out of here soon, I promise,"
"Morgan just texted, powers out, maintenance is coming in about 2 hours" Claire spoke up

Audrey almost fainted when she heard how much longer they would be stuck for," oh god this can't be happening"

That's when she started banging on
the metal door, "HELP!GET US OUT OF THIS METAL CASE OF DEATH BEFORE I FUCKING PRY THIS DOOR OPEN WITH MY BARE HANDS"

Neil has never seen her so panicked, "Audrey we're going to be fine just breathe a little"

Audrey's breathing was short and she was barely able to stand. Neil wrapped his arms around her and held her, "hey remember the time we went on vacation after we told Andrews about us, we went hiking and had a picnic and stargazed and I told you I love you"

Audrey has calmed down, they were sitting down,arms wrapped around each other. It was silent for a while before Audrey spoke

"I Still love you"

Claire's eyes widened as she stuck her earphones in. Neil looked down and saw Audrey looking up at him. He smiled before he brought his lips onto hers. When they came up for air, they smiled at each other.

"You guys should really try again, I mean it. Dr.Melendez, she hasn't been fine, she showed up at my door 3 days ago at 12:00 am crying her eyes out, she needs you. And I can't take another night of her crying, cause we both end up bawling" Claire said as she played on her phone, not looking up from her phone.

Audrey closed her eyes,knowing when she opened them he would be staring at her. When she did open her eyes, Neil was looking at her. She was about to say something but he grabbed her and held onto her tighter.
"I fucking love you Audrey Lim, don't you ever forget that"

Audrey smiled and cuddled into him more, "I know, I fucking love you too Neil Melendez"

Neil kisses Audrey's hair and smiles, "what do you say we start over"

Audrey smiled as she looks up at him, "why the fuck not we only live once right?"
They laugh and kiss each other passionately. It felt like it was only them in that elevator. They were so into kissing that they didn't realize that the elevator door had opened.
When they broke apart the staff was clapping and cheering them on.

Audrey blushed as she buried her face in Neil's neck and smiled.
"We really shouldn't kiss at the hospital, it always ends up with us forgetting where we are"

Neil smiled as they walked out of the elevator, "I think I like forgetting where we are when I'm kissing you"

Audrey stopped Neil just before the door, "come home with me?"

Neil took her hand in his, " I'd love to"