Early Mornings

Audrey was taken out of her slumber by her boyfriend's alarm. they had a long night after they had a massive trauma come into the hospital that got them out of there at 7 am. but their night didn't stop there, when they arrived home they didn't want to sleep, and not having their hands all over each other for a while made them only want the other more than ever. it was now 2 in the afternoon and they had a shift at 9 pm. she reached over and hit snooze, she nudged him awake.

"Neil you gotta get up," she said as she pulled off the covers from her and got up and put on his dress shirt that was thrown across the room the night before.

"Nooooo I don't want to, I wanna sleep" he mumbled as he pulled the covers over his head.

Audrey rolled her eyes, "come on lazy ass, we gotta go to work"

They had been dating for over a year and a half now, they had moved in together 

Audrey walked to his side and pulled the covers, "Move it we're going to be extremely late"

He pulled the covers back and simply said, "I am cold and tired"

Audrey had known him for years, only dating for a year and yet she knew everything about him. She stood next to his side of the bed and crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot. then it hit her, the perfect plan was set into place. a sinister grin took over her face. 

she slowly walked to the master bathroom and leaned against the door framed with her back towards him.

she did an exaggerated sigh and said, "Well, I guess I'll shower alone then" 

She looked in the corner of her eye and saw his eye fly open and he sat up straight, "what did you just say?"

"you heard me the first time," she said as she let his shirt slide off her shoulders.

"well why didn't you say so," he said as he got up and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"knew that would work," she thought to herself