Let It Snow

Neil Melendez was walking with Alex Park, Claire Browne and Morgan Reznick to the locker rooms when he saw the snowflakes falling, he smiled. The others, Groaned about it.

"I know someone who is most likely jumping for joy about it in her office and is waiting for the perfect time to pelt us with snowballs" Claire huffed as she sat on the bench, taking off her shoes.

Neil laughed at them, "She is most likely plotting her plans for the perfect time" 

once they got changed, they walked towards the steps where Audrey Lim would soon walk down and kiss her boyfriend. not even 5 minutes go by and she is walking down the steps.

Audrey smiled as her boyfriend as she reached the bottom step, "Hey there sexy"

He laughed and pulled her in for a kiss. "Did you see outside?"

Audrey smiled, "Yes I did and I can't wait to get outside to feel it"

Neil walked outside first, Claire and Audrey were behind him.

Neil spoke, "I have to admit it's quite-" POOF. Neil was hit with snow.

He turned around slowly to the girls, Audrey smiling, claire about to laugh.

Neil gave the girls a glare, "Who threw that?"

Audrey pointed at Claire, "It was her"

Neil looked at Claire, "Get some snow, let's do it"

Audrey laughed, Claire put her purse down, "Let's go Dr. Melendez, circle up"

Claire grabbed a bunch of snow, Neil nodded, "you ready?"

Claire nodded and threw it right at Audrey. Audrey let out a scream as she was attacked with snow. Audrey threw her bag beside Claire's and grabbed snow and threw it at the both of them.

That's when Audrey started coughing. Neil dropped the snowball and ran to her side. 

"Audrey breathe sweetheart," Neil said rubbing her back 

She nodded and smirked, Throwing the ball of snow right at him. Claire burst out laughing.

"Audrey Marie Lim, You sneaky little-" Neil laughed.

Audrey tried to run away but was pulled in by her waist and thrown into the snow, Neil losing his balance as well. They both laughed as they laid in the snow.

claire came running towards the couple, "Oh my god are you guys okay?"

Audrey was holding onto Neil's hand and laughing, "Yeah, we're fine. if we weren't, we are in front of a hospital"

Once Neil and Audrey stopped laughing, they stared into each other's eyes. Audrey grabbed Neil's face and just smiled at him.

Claire shook her head, "You guys are gonna get so sick, especially YOU Audrey"

Audrey spoke, not taking her eyes off of Neil, "I don't care, Dr. Browne, I'm enjoying the moment"

Neil pulled away, "You're gonna care if you get sick Audrey and you're out of the office for 2 days"

Audrey stood up, brushed the snow off of her and held out her hand, "Come on you, up before you freeze to death"

Neil gladly took her hand, "Now I gotta be on sick watch"

Audrey grabbed her bag and grabbed Neil's arm and they walked to the car. But before Neil unlocked the car he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close, "Audrey, before we get in the car, I just wanted to do something"

Audrey gave him a soft smile, "Like what"

Neil pulled her closer to him and kissed her softly. They could both feel the snow beginning to fall faster, which made them smile.

Once they both came up for air, Audrey smiled, "I've always wanted someone to kiss me while it snowed, I know it sounds cheesy as hell, but it's true "

Neil wrapped his arms around her, leaned against the car and kissed the top of her head, "I know, why did you think I did it"

Audrey laughed and put her head on his shoulder, "I love you, Neil"

Neil squeezed her harder, "I love you, Audrey"