Chapter 1

"I just can't believe I let you drag me here

"I just can't believe I let you drag me here."

Hoseok scuffed as he and I both took the marble staircase leading to the entrance of the marvelous building.

"Stop being so fussy." I frowned, adjusting my skin-tight strapless dress that hugged all my curves in just the right way.

"You just broke up with What's-his-face," Hoseok continued. "Why do you insist on doing this to yourself?"

"Because I want someone to fuck me the way I've always wanted to be fucked." I declared confidently.

Hoseok's eyes boggled as his eyebrows shot so high they practically collided with his hairline. He halted abruptly.

"Keep your voice down, Di!" he hushed me, hand darting to grab me by the wrist. We had just entered the exquisite building and were about to slip into the sea of people scattered in the giant lobby.

"Oh shut up, you prude," I pulled my hand away. "That's exactly why we're here. You and I both need to blow off some steam."

"I thought we coming here only to watch."

"Watching may lead to exploring," I murmured. "You should keep an open mind, Hobi."

"Di, I don't think that it's such a good idea."

"Don't be such a party pooper!" I hissed, taking two glass of champagnes from one of the tables. "Here, you could use a drink. Relax."

His eyes still darting around, he took the glass from my hand after some long moments.

"What exactly do you wish to achieve by being here?" he continued interrogating. "At a sex party?" he intentionally lowered his voice at the last part, prompting an eye roll form me.

"Just have fun," I shrugged, my eyes surveying the spacious hall we were in, filled with people gathered in little groups, chit-chatting. "We'll see what the night brings our way. I'm feeling adventurous."

"Di, I have an awful feeling that you're going to regret this. And I feel like this is some kind of overcompensation because of your break-up." he said, his lips pressed in a thin line.

"That guy was such a man-child," I whined, cringing at the mention of my ex-boyfriend who'd rather spend his Friday nights gaming with his online friends instead of fucking me senseless. "I want to finally get attention from a real grown-up." my teeth tugged at my lower lip as I scanned the crowded room intently.

"You mean sex."

"Yes, exactly. I want sex, Hobi, okay? Raw, hot sex. I want someone who can hold me like a woman."

"You're too young to be talking like this." Hoseok scowled, always the buzzkill.

"Or perhaps I'm too mature for my age," I sucked in a breath. "Guys my age don't know how to treat me. They don't know how to touch me and love me good. I'm done with them. I want someone older, more experienced. I want someone who knows how to keep me and pleasure me... I want someone to make me scream with rapture and fulfill my wildest fantasies."