Chapter 16

Disclaimer: If by any chance there are still some of you who don't know that this story is a spin-off of my Tae fanfic "Obsessed", this is me telling you now

Disclaimer: If by any chance there are still some of you who don't know that this story is a spin-off of my Tae fanfic "Obsessed", this is me telling you now. For those of you who haven't read that yet, this chapter might seem a little confusing as it mentions some events that happened previously in 'Obsessed'. However, I've tried to keep it as understandable as possible. Enjoy!

Jimin's POV

"Looks like someone's had an exciting night." I grinned as Jungkook shuffled towards our table, hair tousled and poking in every direction.

"Don't ask," he huffed, plopping down on the seat across from me. "This Quinn girl wouldn't let me go home before dawn."

"Ah I see. So you got lucky?" I took a sip of my coffee while scrolling through my social media accounts.

"Not at all," Jungkook scoffed. "I didn't even make a move on her. She warned me she was into older guys."

"Damn, she did you dirty." I commented, trying to stifle a grin. "But you should have at least tried."

"Don't act so coy," Jungkook's eyes narrowed to slits as he waved the waitress down. "You're the one who owes me an explanation for ditching me like that and leaving me with a tiny girl with the stamina of Usain Bolt. Where did you and Di even go?"

"Oh, you know. We were feeling hungry after that exhausting confrontation with that shmuck who tried to harass her."

"Don't give me that bullshit answer, Jimin." Jungkook said in a low, threatening voice.

"Hey, why are you even interrogating me?" I raised my hands in defeat. "You already know why we left the club."

"I know, I just want you to tell me."

"Fine. We fucked."

"Just that?"

"Just that?" I echoed incredulously. "What, did you expect me to tell you that we played Scrabble till dawn?"

He heaved an exasperated sigh, leaning back in his chair. "Well, that's new."

"What is?"

"You never have sex with the same woman more than once. And now you've been with Diane - how many is it, five or six times already? That must be a new record for you." He pursed his lips in wonder.

Appalled, I gaped at him. "You keeping tabs of my sexual encounters is seriously creeping me out, man."

"I'm just being observant," Jungkook informed calmly. "Do you have any plans to make it official, or...?"

Flabbergasted, I let my hand fall heavily on the table, knocking down my phone in the process.

"Make it official?" I screeched in horror. "What-what what is the matter with you, why would you even say that!"