Chapter 4

Diane's POV

Diane's POV

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I wouldn't say I'm the kind of person to get shocked easily.

But damn.

What did I just see? Quick, I have to tell Quinn about it or else I'm gonna explode.

"Quinn!" I hissed into the phone just as she picked up. I hopped into my car and slammed the door. "You'll never guess what just happened!"

"You did butt stuff?"

"Wha- What?!" I was appalled. "No, not that!"

"Well you told me I'd never guess and I just threw in my most unbelievable theory. I know butt stuff is a big no-no for you."

I facepalmed. "Can we just stop talking about butt stuff?"

"Yes, sorry. Go on."

"I just saw Jimin!" I squawked.

"What?!" she yelled back so loud in my ear I thought I'd lose my hearing. "How? Where? Did you two fuck again? Tell me!"

"In this grocery store next to my apartment building," I explained, pacing through the words. "But that's not the crazy part!"

"Oh my God! What is it, just spit it out already! The suspense is killing me!" she groaned.

"I saw him and he was carrying a baby! The guy has a kid!" I almost yelled out.

There was silence on the other line as Quinn processed what I had just told her.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD!" she shouted. It practically sounded as if I had put her on speaker. "Did you say anything?"

"No," I said breathlessly, pressing a hand over my chest. "Thankfully he didn't see me. I was so shocked I was about to faint. He had a freaking baby carrier."

"Yikes," Quinn mumbled, finally toning it down on the decibels. "On the bright side, I don't think you've ever been with a guy who has a kid before."

I grunted, throwing my head back. "All I wanted was to get some dick and I ended up fucking with a baby daddy."

"Hey, he's super hot," Quinn argued. "You make it sound like he's some forty-year old with a kid your age."

"Ah, fuck. I'm overreacting, right? So what if he has a kid, I'm not seeing him ever again."

"You should have said hello, though. Introduce yourself to the kid." She chuckled. "Maybe you could be his next baby mama."

"Shut up, that's so inappropriate," I scolded. "And we used protection. I might be an idiot, but I'm not stupid."

"Right." Quinn hummed, still not convinced.

What can I say, I really knew how to get myself in trouble, and last night would definitely come back to haunt me.