Chapter 7

Our lips still pressed against each other, Jimin gripped at my wrist and spun me around while kicking the door of the hotel room closed

I drew back and scoffed angrily, yanking myself off of his grip, and he easily let me go.

"What are you doing?" I hissed. "Let me leave."

"I'm not a fan of demanding girls." He stated with a smirk.

"And I'm not a fan of your attitude." I countered.

"It didn't seem like that the other day in my car, Diane." Jimin chuckled, his ringed fingers playing with the button of his tailor-made coat.

He was ridiculing me. I felt like a bullied kid cornered at the playground. The way he'd call me by my full name was exciting but also irritating me. I had never felt so conflicted in my life, but I knew I had to leave in order to sort out through whatever was happening inside of me. I was fully aware that if I stayed another minute there, the chances of me actually leaving were getting slimmer by the second. And most probably, this would all end in sex as I noticed how Jimin eyed me hungrily up and down.

Leisurely, Jimin strolled towards one of the armchairs and took a seat. Allowing the tension from my forehead to release a bit, I took a look around. This hotel room was the most opulent place I had ever walked in.

"What is it that you want of me, Mr. Park?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest defiantly, taking on a different approach. I wasn't going to stand there and quiver under his scrutiny like some high school girl and let him do whatever he pleased with me. I wanted him to be straight up and front with me and the reason he seemed so eager to drag me into random hotel rooms and lock me there.

I couldn't help but notice the way his jaw twitched slightly as I called him 'Mr. Park'. Does this excite him?

"I can tell you what I don't want of you," he countered. "I don't want you playing on my nerves by coming here with some rando and being all lovey-dovey with him in front of my eyes."

I scoffed. "Didn't think you'd notice. I thought diamond Barbie kept you rather busy over there. Speaking of her, where is she now? You left her waiting for you in one of the hundred hotel rooms you've rented?"

Jimin held my gaze calmly.

"She was dismissed."

"Oh, I forgot this was what you did. You dismiss people. She's not your fucking maid to be dismissed, dude."

He burst into laughter, throwing his head back.

"I don't know about that, but she sure liked playing as one while wearing a maid costume during our roleplay games." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, already done with this conversation.

"If you'll excuse me I need to leave," I stated. "Or you'll call one of your hulked bodyguards to keep me here?"