Chapter 11

"Just so you know," I halted right in front of my doorstep, turning around to look at Jimin

"Just so you know," I halted right in front of my doorstep, turning around to look at Jimin. "My place is really dirty. Like, really dirty."

He smirked, his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Dirtier than your mind?"

"It's certainly not dirtier than yours." I rolled my eyes, twisting the chrome doorknob and easing the door open.

Pressing my lips against each other, I let him in and he followed me inside. Embarrassment washed over me as I watched his eyes roam my place. I was never easily embarrassed, so this was a first.

"Nice." He commented finally.

"It's hardly bigger than your broom closet." I mumbled, closing the door.

"If I have to be honest, it's a little bit smaller than my Jacuzzi."

"Rude!" I scowled, swatting my fist at his arm lightly.

"I was just joking." Jimin grinned, venturing in at his own leisure. He rested one shoulder on the wall as his sly eyes gave me a quick once over. "Feeling better already?"

"Yes, thank you. The chocolate bar you gave me really helped." I replied, recalling how I had devoured the entire thing in less than a minute.

"Always happy to satisfy a woman."

Awkwardness swept in the moment we sank knee deep into silence. Even the clock ticking sounded deafening. On the way over here, Jimin had stopped at a grocery store to get me a bar of chocolate and a bottle of water, after which he insisted on taking me home and walking me up to my apartment.

And so, there we were, in the middle of my place. Two people who had given each other multiple orgasms and now had no idea how to act around each other.

Oh wait, that's just me freaking out. Jimin seems totally fine and nonchalant, as always.

"So..." I trailed off uncertainly. What in God's name was I supposed to do? Invite him in? Get him something to drink? Get under him? The shift in our dynamic was so palpable now. Mostly because up until now, our relations had been strictly sexual. Now, however, Jimin was... taking care of me? I mean, I am kinda touched, emotional and-

"Water would be fine." He finished for me.

Wait, scratch that. He's back to being an annoying entitled millionaire playboy with a god-like complex.

Okay then.

"Last time I checked I'm not working as your personal assistant," I wrinkled my nose but shuffled to the fridge to grab him a bottle of water regardless.

"Would you like to be my personal assistant?" he grinned before popping the bottle open in one swift movement. His full lips rounded it as he took in gulps of water, his Adam's apple and the veins on his neck becoming more prominent as he did so.