Chapter 3

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

"Careful, you're gonna drop him!" Jungkook screeched as he placed little Taeyang in my arms.

"Geez, you need to chill," I scowled as I pressed the little bundle of happiness closer to my chest. I loved that little guy more than my own life. "I've literally held him a thousand times."

"It's just that Y/N and Taehyung are trusting us with their baby for the first time, I don't want to fuck this up." his eyes enlarged the second the words escaped him. "Oh my god, I just dropped the f-bomb in front of a baby!"

"They're trusting you," I corrected, cocking a brow. "I've babysat for them a million times. I'm practically a baby expert now." I grumbled. "And just so you know, if Taeyang's first word is a curse one, I'm throwing you under the bus and saying it's on you. Now quick, help me put on the freaking baby carrier."

"Dear Lord, I never thought I'd see Park Jimin wear a baby carrier." Jungkook gawked.

"Give me the grocery list." I commanded, adjusting little Taeyang on my chest.

"Let's get this bread." Jungkook enthused as we strolled down the grocery store. "Anyway, why are your eyes so bleary today?"

"Couldn't sleep much."

"Were you with a girl?"

"As a matter of fact, yes I was," I scoffed out, my eyes skimming through the list in my hand.

"Who?" Jungkook interrogated.

"Just this random girl. I think she was a college student. We didn't talk much."

"How was it?"

Jungkook's question isn't an unnatural one considering how much we talk about this type of things. Most women think that guys don't discuss these topics, when in reality they would be surprised at how often we do just that.

I give him a blank side stare, my face expressionless. If I had to answer with one word only, it would be amazing. The sex was wonderful and I had been straightforward as per usual about the nature of this occurrence as I always am with girls.

However, the way that girl had accepted the idea of having casual sex with me was such a turn-on. She had been perfectly fine with it as if she wanted the exact same thing, even though we didn't discuss it much. We didn't use a lot of words.

Then again, we met at a sex party. People don't go there for having deep soulful conversations.

My dick twitched in my pants at the memories as I recollected the way she'd whine from underneath me, begging for more. The way she'd lick her lip and bite down on it as her thighs clench around me...

Get a grip, Jimin, there's a fucking baby in your arms!

"It was good." I replied finally. Don't get me wrong, I love to brag about a good fuck. But I decided on sparing him the juicy details as little Taeyang was right there with us.

Dear Lord, sometimes I wonder what kind of person this kid would grow into. He spends way too much time with me. I'm kinda worried.

"Are you gonna see her again?" Jungkook mumbled, deeply frowning while reading the label of a peanut butter jar.

"I don't think so."

"But why?" at this point I was starting to regret this conversation.

"That's the point of one-night stands, Jungkook," I said in a hushed voice, covering Taeyang's ears. "You don't see the other person ever again. I'd know, I've had a ton of these."

He scuffed. "I don't know, all those rules sound like bullshit to me. If you enjoyed last night so much, why don't you contact her again?" he paused as I stared at him expectantly, silently waiting for it. "Oh f- f- fff- frick, I just cursed in front of the baby again!"

"Yeah you did, you moron!" I gritted. "And as for the other thing, I don't even know her name."

He shot me an incredulous look. "You mean to tell me that with your connections you can't find her? Bull- uh, bulldozer," he stopped himself on time. "Sheesh, that was a close one."

"Bulldozer? Really?" I arched a brow and scoffed. "Whatever. I'm gonna need you to drop this conversation before Taeyang ends up learning every swear word there is."

"Gotcha." Jungkook murmured, finally giving up on this interrogation. Maybe I'd tell him more when there wasn't a baby hanging over my chest.

We carried on with the grocery list, making sure we had gotten every single thing we needed for Taeyang's birthday party. Fortunately, in complete silence. We were just about to cash out when I realized...

My wallet was gone.

I usually kept it in the inside pocket of my jacket, and now it wasn't there. I had been carrying Taeyang in the baby carrier the entire time, so there was no way for someone to reach out inside of my jacket and grab it.

"It's okay, I'll pay." Jungkook stuffed his hand in his pocket and pulled out a credit card.

"That's not the issue. I still have to find it." I grumbled darkly.

He shrugged. "Maybe you left it in the car."

I groaned, placing a hand over my shoulder. "Now that I think about it, I don't remember seeing it at home this morning either."

"Well when was the last time you saw it?"

I took a moment to really think. The sex had ended up being literally mind-blowing last night if it had managed to wipe away my memory. Then it dawned on me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I cussed under my breath. "Holy shit, Jungkook, the fucking bitch from last night must have stolen my fucking wallet!"

Taeyang's little breathy giggle reached my ears just as I caught myself. Now I'd done it. Y/N and Taehyung are going to kill me.

So much for not swearing.

Jungkook sighed deeply, pinching the root of his nose.

"Ah... bulldozer."

author's note:

when I woke up today, this story was at 69 reads lolololol *laughs in pervert*
thank you for reading, lovely people 💕