Chapter 2

No names

No names. No words. No promises.

Jimin gave me exactly what I wanted. One touch – and the intoxication was coursing through my veins. One touch and it was enough to shut down my brain.

I don't know why, but I expected him to be rough and hard with me. Dominating. He gives off this self-absorbed, narcissistic vibe as though he'd think only of himself and his pleasure. Even more so considering it was a one-time thing.

Instead he was gentle and sensual and wouldn't leave me alone until he was sure he'd pleased me enough. And I let him do just that. Once the door closed, our clothes were on the ground. Every kiss had this raw intensity to it as his hands roamed my body perfectly.

We were nothing short of a symphony of moans and soft gasps as he made sure I was aroused to the fullest. Breathing fast, heart beating even faster. Then he had me on my back before plunging inside of me, alternating my breathing with each thrust, prolonging it on purpose to make me beg for it. He told me he'd make me beg for it, and I did.

Next thing I knew he flipped me over and I was on my stomach as he was on me again, fucking me harder, faster, making me cry out louder with pleasure. His fingers entwined in my messy hair, his chest pressed to my back, his tongue on my neck. You'd think he'd get tired, but it only got better with time as he guided me to the wall, driving back inside of me and making me wither in his arms.

We did it everywhere, on the bed, on the table, against the window, in the shower. Like a couple of horny teens. The passion was off the charts. I surrendered completely, his touch igniting a fire deep inside of me. He pounded inside of me, hard and relentless, until my nails were digging in his back and my throat was sore from too much moaning.

Then when we were both too exhausted to move, we laid next to each other to catch our breaths. He weaved his fingers in my hair and glided his full lips down my shoulder, traveling down towards my navel. He pulled me back into him and laid there with me for some moments before standing up and collecting his clothes from the floor.

"This was fun," he said while putting his shirt on. "I'm gonna go now, little kitten. Be safe."

***

"So it was that good?" Quinn whispered, one hand gripping at the edge of her seat.

"Mhm," I answered in a hushed voice, leaning in closer so the other hundred people present at this lecture wouldn't hear us. "It was... it was other-worldly. Like, literally the best sex I've ever had."

She gasped softly. "Better than... you-know-who?"

"Oh, definitely better than him." I scoffed out. Jimin exceeded even my highest expectations when it came to sex.

"But what made it so good?" she questioned, eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Was there anything in particular, or...?"

I paused. "I guess... It was chemistry. You know, the sex was pretty vanilla. I'm not sure whether he's into anything kinky. He looks like he might be, but that's not the point. What I was saying was that... we just clicked. From the first touch, my body was already just so responsive to him. I have never experienced something like this with anyone."