Chapter 14

"Wanna go fuck in the bathroom?"

"Whaaa...-" I trailed off, my mouth opening and closing like a demented goldfish.

"Geez Diane, close your mouth. You're drooling." Jimin met my astounded gaze with a smirk.

"Can you repeat the question, please?" I swallowed thickly, feeling a wave of heat emerge from the pit of my stomach.

"I asked, do you wanna go fuck in the bathroom?" he questioned casually.

Yup, okay, so yes, I heard that correctly.

Jimin's smirk faltered for a second as he surveyed my eyes. Goddammit, he probably thinks I'm having a stroke. Which I probably am. I can hear my own brain, is that considered a normal thing?

It's buzzing. My brain is buzzing.

I need to say something, quick. Fuck, he can't say something like this to me with that beautiful goddamn mouth of his and expect me to act like a normal person!

"Falafel." I fumbled out.

His brows snapped together as confusion spilled across his face, "Falafel?"

"And churros." I seriously said.

My mind has officially entered into overdrive. Abort mission, abort mission!

"Diane," Jimin sighed as he rubbed his finger over his glass of whiskey. "Are you by any chance hungry?"

I smacked my lips together, rummaging through my brain for something to say, something that makes sense at least. Alas, it was not meant to be. My mind has officially left me to go to a trip to the Bahamas.

"I swear to God, sometimes you're this hot piece of ass and other times you are so weird." Jimin commented.

I'm a hot piece of ass?

I'll take it.

"Let's go," he grabbed my hand, snapping me out of my statuesque deadpan. "We need to get something in your mouth."

***

I relished in the blissful sensation as the hot, delicious taste filled my mouth. I couldn't even wrap my lips around it, that's how big it was. My mouth filled with saliva at how tasty it looked and how well it fit in my small hand, I could feel my body temperature rise and my stomach turn upside down just by looking at it...

"So, how's your cheeseburger?" Jimin asked over from the driver's seat.

"It's delicious!" I beamed at him, taking another giant munch from the cheeseburger in my hands and chewing it happily.

"I'm glad. My mama always told me you should never keep a girl hungry," he explained. "By the way, you eat like a pig."

"Heeeey!" I scowled, my mouth full of the delicious cheeseburger.