Chapter 5

A/N
No homework = getting to update sooner! Enjoy.

After what seemed like centries, the rest of the day was finally over. Unlike the first half, the second half of the day was LOOONGGG. 

I plopped on my bed, throwing my stuff to the ground. I got my phone out of my backpack to see 7 texts from riley in the last minute.

"You and Lucas dating?" 

I sat up in my bed and climbed into the comfy covers. 

"Facetime me." i texted back. 

Seconds later, i got a facetime call from Riley. I accepted it, getting ready for my long explanation. 

As soon as Rileys face popped up she said, "Explain." 

-10 minutes later- 

"Wow." Riley said. 

"Yeah, interesting right?" 

Riley nodded. "No wonder everybody was saying Laya in the hallways today." 

My face turned different shades of red. "Seriously why do people like us together?!" 

Riley shrugged. "So how long do you guys have to act like a couple?" 

"One week. And im so gonna win." I said, grinning. 

"I dont know about that. Lucas's flirting skills are good...where do i sign up to be his girlfriend?" Riley joked. 

I couldnt help but admit his flirting skills werent bad. But they werent great. 

I glanced at the clock again. 4:50. "Shoot Riley i gotta go!" 

I jumped out from under my covers and went to my closest. 

"Whats going on that causes you to change?" Riley asked curiously. 

"Lucas is coming over to study. And this is where my flirting comes in." I smirked. Gosh. My smirk is turning into Lucas. 

Riley looked amused. "Okay well, call me later and tell me everything!" 

"K." 

i clicked end call on the sceen and set my phone on its charger. 

I stood in front of closest, looking for my hottest clothes. What? I gotta impress him...

Suddenly, Ava barged in. "MAYA WE'RE GOING SHOPPING." She yelled as if i was deaf. 

"Great! Because i dont want you here when he gets here." I said, trying to shove her out the door. 

"He?" Aunt Becky said, behind Ava. 

"Hes just a friend. We're studying." 

"Uh huh." 

I hit Ava lightly on the back. "OWWW." She said, overdramically. 

I rolled my eyes and went back to clothes searching. 

"Well okay. We'll be back soon. No funny business, okay?" 

My face turned red for like the millionth time that day. "Aunt Becky!!!" 

She laughed. "Im joking." She winked as she left the room. 

I watched from my window as they climbed into the car and drove off. Thank God. 

I changed into a black crop top with shorts. Was this hot enough? 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. 

"Hello Lucas." 

A/N

Wonder what will happen on their study date....