Chapter 6

I found Lucas staring at me. "Never knew maya hart had such a nice body." he smirked. 

"You are such a pervert." I said, rolling my eyes. 

"I'll take that as a compliment." Lucas said, stepping into my house. 

"Whatever." I closed the door behind him. 

We walked into the living room and took a sit at the couch. 

Now heres where the awkward part happens.... 

I smiled up at him. "So instead of studying i was thinking we could do something else..." 

Lucas looked at me surprisingly and then smirked. "I like the way you think, hart." 

He scooted closer to me until our legs were touching, and put his arm around me. 

I took in his scent, trying to think of some flirting skills, when i realized this was basically my first "boyfriend." 

We sat there in comfortable silence for about five minutes. 

I played with my fingers when i felt Lucas wrap his arm around me, tightening his grip. 

I decided to nuzzle into his shoulder, letting my head fall. 

"Have you had your first kiss yet?" Lucas asked me

I nodded. "Once. I was in first grade though." 

it was silent again. 

"What about you friar? Im sure you have picked up several kisses with the amount of girls you have had." I smirked. 

Lucas bit his lip.... nervously? What? 

Is Lucas Friar really nervous?

"No.. i havent." He said quietly, but i heard him. 

"What?" I said, pretending not to hear. 

"I havent." 

"One more time?" 

"I know you heard me." 

I pretended to be super shocked, which i actually was a little. "So your telling me that you have never had your first kiss?" 

Lucas shrugged "waiting for the right girl i guess." 

"Mhmmm." 

I saw Lucas look at his watch and start to stand up. "Its 5:30. I gotta get home for dinner." 

I stood up as well. "Alright. Well, we had a nice study date. But we forgot something..." 

"What?" 

I leaned up and kissed his cheek. 

I released the kiss after a few seconds and whispered into his ear, "Falling in love yet?"

Lucas smirked. "Its only day one babe, we're just getting started." 

I opened the front door for him and watched him leave. I closed the front door and smiled.

We ARE just getting started.