Chapter 13

I breathed heavily, in desperate need for air.

The last thing I remember was kissing Lucas and now... I'm in his bed.

"Damn I never knew Maya hart was such a good kisser." He said, licking his lips.

"Your not so bad yourself."

We sat there in silence, still breathing heavily from that makeout session.

Luckily, no clothes were taken off.

"So are we still on for that date?" Lucas asked me, scooting closer so our arms and waists were touching.

"I think we've had enough fun for today." I teased.

Lucas whined. "But mayaaaa."

"You wanna come over and 'study'?" I asked putting quotations around study.

Lucas smirked. "Oh yeah."

We climbed out of Lucas's bed and I laughed at Lucas's hair.

"Nice sex hair." I commented.

He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. "See what you did to me."

"Oh shut up."

He fixed up his hair the best he could and we left.

-at Maya's house-
We were about to enter my front door when my heart almost stopped. Crap.

Aunt Becky was home. And she didn't know I had a boyfriend. (a/n oohhh Maya called Lucas her boyfriend and not "boyfriend." Sorry continue reading.)

I stopped Lucas from entering my front door. "How about we cancel that study date?"

Lucas raised his eyebrows at me. "Why?"

"Because... Umm..." My voice was high pitched. Ugh, I suck at lying!

Lucas suddenly pulled me into a hug an whispered in my ear. "Tell me the truth."

I took in his scent and tightened the hug. "My aunt doesn't knowing we are dating and every time we have been texting or face timing I have hid it from her."

Lucas slowly pulled away from the hug. "So badass. I love it."

I rolled my eyes at him when... The front door opened.

Aunt Becky.

"I thought I heard you out here-- Maya who's this boy?" Aunt Becky's expression went from cheerful to stiff.

You see, haha, I've never had a boyfriend because.... My aunt thinks I'm too "young." She hardly even lets let hang out with boys as friends.

I didn't answer and bit my lip.

Aunt Becky put her hands on her hips. "Maya Jane Hart what have I told you about hanging out with boys?!" (A/N idk Maya's real middle name)

Lucas step forward and put out his hand. "Hi I'm Lucas friar!"

I mentally facepalmed myself. "What the hell is he doing?!

But I have to admit, he's good at charming adults...

Aunt Becky starred at his hand as if it was a giant spider. She turned back to me. "Maya Jane I need answers."

"Lucas and I have a project to work on, aunt Becky. We didn't have time to work on it at school so here we are." I said trying to control my lying high pitched voice.

Aunt Becky stood there, deciding if she should believe me.

Lucas winked at me and turned back to aunt Becky. "It's true ma'am. We just a... Good grade." He paused. Then he faked a smile.

Aunt Becky sighed. "Fine. You guys can work but only WORKING." She scolded.

"Yes aunt Becky."

"Dang it." Lucas whsipered.

I slapped him on the arm when aunt Becky looked away.

We started to head upstairs when aunt Becky yelled, "keep your bedroom door opened!!!!"

A/N
Hey guys! Can you believe it? I'm already at the end of day 4.

Which means there will be day 5, day 6 and then day 7... The last couple chapters. :'(

I already have the ending planned and it's gonna be good. :D

AND SABRINAS CHRISTMAS SINGLE IS COMING OUT IN 30 MINUTES. YAY SABRINA.

Question of the day:
Fave Laya moment so far in the show?

My answer:
Lucas: okay Maya I'm taking you out.
Maya: your not my type.

I love that so much 😝

-Liz