Chapter 10

Day 3
My eyes were drooping as I walked down the hallway.

Lucas and I texted ALL NIGHT. It seemed like a fun idea at first, but then the after part sucks.

I physically dragged my feet over to my locker.

"Hey Maya..." A voice behind me said.
I turned around to see Riley. I feel like I haven't seen her in forever, but it's only been a couple of days.

"Hey..." I said, yawning.

"Wow. You look terrible." She stated.
"Thanks a lot." I said saracastically.

"sorry..."

I watched as Riley put her stuff in her locker and closed it. She pressed her back against the locker and just stared off into space.

I had a weird feeling she was mad at me. "Hey Riley are you--"

"Hey I gotta go see ya later."

I watched her leave and raised my eyebrows. She went up to a guy...

FARKLE?!?!

I watched them hug and then hold hands, talking and laughing.

What??

This week has been weird...
I opened my locker and another note came out.

I picked it up and read it.

Day 3 we've pulled an all nighter and it was worth it. Your worth anything.

I smiled at the cheesiness and looked across the hallway. I saw Lucas just like the day before and walked over and pulled him in a hug... Randomly.
I released the hug and felt super embarrassed to see his friends whispering and snickering.

Missy glared at me and continued to walk with her lame posse.

"You miss me already?" Lucas smirked.
He looked like he was exhausted as well
"Well considering we stayed up all night... Not really."

"Hurtful." Lucas said, faking sad.
"You had sex with her man? Cool!"
Bryson whispered next to him. Not very good at whispering.

I almost choked on my spit just thinking of me and Lucas...... I cringed.
"No no I mean we texted all night."

Lucas said. I watched him whisper something to his friend and they smirked.

I was too tired to care. The bell rang and I was off to class.

-at lunch-
I really didn't feel like dealing with Lucas's friends but I sat with them anyway.

I glanced over at Farkle and Riley who were laughing. Still weirded out.
I sat down next to Lucas and ignored all the glares missy were giving me.

I started to eat when Lucas tapped my shoulder. "Me you date at the carnival tonight." He whispered.

Chills went down my spine as I listened to is husky voice.

"It's a date friar."

He smiled at me and started to eat.

-after lunch-
I threw my trash away and turned around to see myself face to face to missy.

"Hello headband girl." I said, smiling.

She glared at me. "Hey Maya, you need to breakup with Lucas. Okay? Okay!"

"And what if I don't?"

She turned around and faked a smile at me.

"Listen hart, Lucas isn't interested on you. He's just pretending for the stupid challenge. He told us all how much he wants this thing to be over." She smirked.

I felt my heart drop. I felt...hurt.

Could missy be telling the truth? I mean Lucas and I were enemies before this..

"Hurts a little, huh?" She smirked as she walked away, flipping her hair.

Instead of heading to my next class, I went to the bathroom and just sat in a stall.

Of course this would happen. Why would a guy suddenly be interested in me?

A/N
Poor Maya :( do you guys think Lucas really said those things or missy is just making those things up?