Stop

Ashton: “Will you stop that?” you ask him laughing as you hide your face from the camera on his phone to which he shook his head and tried to remove your hand. “No, smile for the camera, (YN)! We need to have a happy picture to mark this ever so happy moment in our lives!” “Your mother already took too many pictures, Ash!” “Nope!” he laughed. “Come on new mommy, let the world see how you’re enjoying motherhood.” You sigh and remove your hand as you look at your newborn baby girl in your arms. “Fine, Ashton. One picture, you have to be in it too though!” He laughed and snuggled close to you and your daughter. “I am so okay with that. Smile!”

Luke: “Luke, stop, will you?” You finally yell at him and he sighs, sitting up in bed ruffling his hair trying to regain his thoughts. “Sorry, (YN).” You knew you weren’t going to be able to sleep without him next to you, so you sat up until he was able to rest again also. “What was it?” “Nightmare.” He responded immediately and you kissed his temple before resting your head on his broad shoulder. “Do you want to talk about it? Want me to get you some water or something?” “Water? Yeah, yeah.” He muttered and you left the room to grab the water only to come back to see him sleeping while sitting up. “Oh, Luke.” you whisper and lie him down again. “Get some rest baby.”

Calum: “Alright, yeah, you really need to stop that now.” Calum told you as he took away the last shot glass and helped you leave the bar. “I wasn’t done yet, i wanted more.” you slurred and Calum shook his head with a chuckle as he helped you into the car. “You didn’t need more. You’re wasted (YN).” “Wasted?” you asked in a drunk state and began to cry. “I didn’t mean to, Cal, i’m sorry.” Calum got into the drivers seat and shook his head, putting his hand on your knee. “Don’t be sorry, (YN), you did nothing wrong. You’re okay.” “I am?” you looked him in the eye, sobering up a little. “You’re actually perfect, but yeah, you’re okay. You’re safe. Let’s get you home and try to prevent you from having a hangover like last time.”

Michael: “Oh stop your crying, Michael, it was just a game.” you tell him as you prepare lunch for the two of you and Michael just stared at you from his seat at the kitchen island. “I know it was just a game, i just don’t get how you could beat me at it! You’d never played before and that’s the game that i’m best at, i just don’t understand how you were able to beat me, no one’s ever been able to beat me at it before.” You laughed turning off the oven and putting the food onto two plates before handing him one. “You know, you do play it alot, that’s how i got so good. I watched you, just like you wanted me too.” His jaw dropped. “That’s how you beat me?” You nod. “I really need to watch you play video games more.”